Joomla Scraper is Aggregator plus grabber For Joomla
Joomla Scraper is RSS scraper, the Best high technology advanced content Scraper and Aggregator that can aggregate and import in database of Joomla many rss feeds and FULL TEXT of original content and rewrite content with built-in article spinner with many options.
Joomla Scraper giong Open Source from 08.03.2017! No licenses and you can use it on unlimited number of domains. Price for upgrade: 31 USD if you already have buy one license or 21 USD for users with more licenses. How to upgrade and pay? Contact us at admin at 3dwebdesign.org.
Joomla web scraper extension have three versions - for Joomla 3, for Joomla 2.5 and for 1.5. Latest versions of Joomla Scraper are released on 12 January 2016 - latest for Joomla 3 is v.1.9.9, for Joomla 2.5 is v.1.9.7, for Joomla 1.5 is v.1.7.
Functions of versions for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 are different! Version for Joomla 2.5 have integration with com_content, K2, Kunena (Kunena 3 and 2 are supported) and JomSocial (supported is only JomSocial 2) - you can import content in every of these components. Version for Joomla 3 support import in content, Kunena and K2. Options for K2, JomSocial and Kunena are shown on page only if you have current component installed in your website. Google translate function is not working, Google translate is now paid service.
Joomla Scraper is the only one "Google Panda and Penguin safe" aggregator in the world with integrated advanced Article Spinner and huge number of built-in SEO options!
Joomla Scraper have all of functions known from bestseller (is joomla rss aggregator too) Joomla Aggregator Platinum plus several more functions - have leightweight custom rss parser, can grab and insert in database full content and to rewrite content over huge synonyms databases. Algorithm of Joomla Scraper is optimized, lightweight and robust.
Changes in Latest version of Scraper for Joomla
- 12.01.2016: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.9 for Joomla 3: added new option to limit length of imported content and new function for images seo - to add relevant alt of imported pictures.
- 06.10.2014: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.8 for Joomla 3 and v.1.9.7 for Joomla 2.5: bug fix in strip content between tags function in Scraper.
- 27 May 2014: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.6 for Joomla 3. Four new functions added: to import only certain number of images in article - limited by number and by size in pixels. And new options to convert all imported content with https - to use aggregator in sites with ssl certificates.
- 20 May 2014: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.5 for Joomla 3. New function to automatically set images as intro image and full article image in content articles. Fixed several little bugs.
- 25 February 2014: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.4 for Joomla 3 is released. Now Joomla Scraper for Joomla 3.x support posting in Kunena 3.
- 24 February 2014: Joomla Scraper v.1.9.6 for Joomla 2.5 - added Kunena 3 support.
- 28 January 2014: Fixed Email Report bug (sql error) in both Scraper versions.
- 17 and 20 January 2014: Fixed bug in K2 importer (k2Table missing) in both Joomla 3.xx and Joomla 2.5 version. Improved compatibility with Joomla 3.2.
- 17 December 2013: Bug fixes in Scraper for Joomla 3 - v.1.9.3 released.
- 09 December 2013: New Scraper function "remove script tags" inside v.1.9.2 for Joomla 3 and v.1.9.5 for Joomla 2.5.
- 25.06.2013: v.1.9.1 for Joomla 3.0. Minor bug fix in "SimplePie" parser. Is updated only Joomla 3 version!
- 10.06.2013: v.1.8.9 for Joomla 3.0, 1.9.2 for Joomla 2.5 and 1.7 for Joomla 1.5: Bug fix in cron job in some php versions.
- v.1.8.8 for Joomla 3.0 and 1.9.1 for Joomla 2.5: Internal "duplicate content protection" function inside component instead of included in joomla duplicate content protection in com_content. Now you can use synonyms in titles and to import every feed as often as you want - no one item will be imported twice.
- v.1.8.7 for Joomla 3.0: latest updates (better shuffler, import time and memory usage debug) are now available also for Joomla 3.0 version.
- 26.02.2013: v.1.8.9 for Joomla 2.5 and v.1.6.8 for joomla 1.5. Added import time and memory usage functions in: manual import, on feed preview page, in email notification and in cron. With this improved statistic you can check and diagnose import problems and measure performance of different feeds between different parsers.
- 24.02.2013: v.1.8.8 for Joomla 2.5 and v.1.6.7 for joomla 1.5. New, improved shuffler. Now spinner make better human readable texts.
- 07.02.2013: v.1.8.6: version for Joomla 3.0 is released. Bugfix in start date for Joomla 2.5 version.
- 01.02.2013: v.1.8.5: Filter by keyword function added. You have filter to configure one or more keywords. Items from feed will be imported only if some of keywords is find in title or in item content. This option allow you to filter results by keywords and to build better thematic websites. You can configure one feed many times with different keyword filters and to import results in suitable category.
- 29.01.2013: version 1.8.4 and two new functions: To preview feed before import and to limit imported from feed items. With limit you can import in Joomla only first N items.
- 15 January 2013: v.1.8.3. Pagination bug fix in Joomla 2.5 version.
- 09 January 2013: v.1.8.1 for Joomla 2.5. Images without extension now can be imported and update to use latest SimplePie parser.
- 06 January 2013: bug fix in cron in both versions.
- v.1.7.9 for Joomla 2.5 and 1.6.6 for Joomla 1.5. Bug fixes for some cases of non-import picture in K2.
- New in v.1.7.7 for Joomla 2.5. Bug fixes in tags generation and better work with advanced tags component.
- New in v.1.6.4 for Joomla 1.5. Better seo functions. Automated extraction of top key phrases from content of article. Phrases are counted and top key phrases are added as tags in advanced tags component.
- New in v.1.7.6: Added JomSocial and Kunena 2.0 support. Functions to import in Jomsocial and in v.2 of Kunena are only for Joomla 2.5 version!
- New: In Joomla 2.5 version is added developed by 3D Web Design custom Rss parser - much faster and less memory consuming than SimplePie. With our custom Feed parser you can insert from rss only selected fields in content - you can use non-standart feeds like xml files with products and others that are not parsed from simplepie.
- v.1.7.5: Added ACL for Joomla 2.5 version
- Exclude content between html tags. You can import only selected content with grabber and exclude advertisements or other part of content inside all imported content.
- Full K2 integration
- On/Off - for grabber functions
- Starting HTML - a HTML portion which indicates the beginning of the full text article on the sources' web page, e.g.
- Ending HTML - a HTML portion which indicates the ending of the full text article And scraper will grab full content from start of rss feed to this HTML tag in page of original content. This field must not be empty. If left empty, the grabber will exit.
- Search text length - the number of symbols taken from the beginning of the RSS feed item used to detect the actual starting position of the article's full text. This field must be used only if Starting HTML is not supplied!
- Strip tags - whether to strip the article's full text from the HTML tags or not.
- Allowed tags - these tags will not be stripped from the article's full text. Usually you can allow img, strong, p, br
- Detect JS redirect - some RSS feed sources tend to hide their full article's from grabbers like ours by supplying in their feeds a Read More URLs which redirect the user to the page that contain the article. If this option is enabled the grabber will try to detect this situation and to get the end link to article instead of the redirection page.
- Improved and faster "download of images" function.
- Article spinner function added. Now you can automatically spin and randomize content automatically - only with switching ON of two checkboxes.
- Ability to translate rss feeds through google translate. (More than 80 languages available).
- Can post content in K2 (blog component for Joomla).
Requirements for Joomla Scraper:
PHP 5.2 to PHP 5.6, Joomla 3, Joomla 2.5.x or Joomla 1.5.x. Cron functionality is required for automatic work.
Please READ carefully - Detailed description:
Possibilities for Joomla Scraper:
- You can import custom xml files, not only rss feeds if you use "custom parser" in parsers options.
- You can grab only texts without html or full html, but only with selected html tags (selected htm tags will be stripped from source).
- You can grab from scraped website not only content of current article, you can grab article with comments for example.
- You can scrap many content from many websites and all of this will work automatically by your schedule - with separate advanced configuration for every website.
- With these options activated in our Scraper you can grab full content from every website with rss. You can scrap content from page in facebook, from twitter or from every other website.
- Google Penguin and Panda friendly: Scraper can change content with built in Article Spinner. Our aggregator have many advanced options to produce human readable content: you can schuffle content, to use substitution with synonyms and to add text and HTML to imported content (different random or only one). As result, content imported in your website will be unique and ranked higher in google (google will not recognize your content as duplicate).