Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 99centarticles.com: Terrable Services, 99centarticles.com is the most worse marketing service i know
Web Design Seo
post May 30 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Searching for "Michael Goudelock scam"? Yes, you find it!

This post is one bad review of terrable services from 99centarticles.com

Yes, i am on place one (or sometimes on place two) for keyword "seo" in my country. But we are small company and we use sometimes outsorcing for some services.

Here is my story when i try to use services from 99centarticles.com. Review will be in two parts - copywriting services and seo and marketing services from 99centarticles.com.

What is 99centarticles.com?

In the past this website offer only copywriting services, writing and rewriting articles. One of my friends say me about 99centarticles.com and i place there some orders for about 40-50 articles.

Part one: copywriting services review

How work 99centarticles.com when you order article?

You choose keyword count and number of articles for every keyword and website where articles will be published. Some of 99centarticles.com copywriters review your site and write articles especially for you.

Ok, this part of their service was good. Quality - about 4 from 6. Why only 4?
1. When you order for one website more than 2-3-5 articles, articles look like rewritten
2. Uniqueness of texts - about 80-90%, standart for all good copywriters (in some hard niches over 90% uniqueness of texts can achieve only especially written text from seo expert)
3. Articles are expensive - about 4-5 usd for each 400 Word Article. There are many good others websites with copywriting services like www.iwriter.com with prices of 1.20 to 2 usd per article.

Part two: 99centarticles.com "seo" and marketing services review

Quality - 0 (ZERO) from 6. Why zero, why 99centarticles.com "seo" services quality is so bad?

I have order THREE marketing services and all three are absolutely 100% fraud services with terrable quality.

First, i try to us their link building service located on 99centarticles.com/panda_penguin_service.php. I send one email with these questions to 99centarticles.com admin:
Цитат
1. Are all links dofollow?
2. What you mean with: Replacement Guarantee - 2 Month Instant Replacement?
You will replace old posted by your team links or if admins or moderators of current wiki site will replace links, you will post new links in other sites?
3. URLs / Keywords allowed. You mean that i can send you 5-10 links and 2-3 keywords for each link and links and keywords will be random populated between all my links? And posted links will have anchors that i will send to you?

Here is the answer from 99centarticles.com (Michael Goudelock):
Цитат
1) Yes, all of the links will be DoFollow. However, we add bonus NoFollow links to make your campaign look more natural to search engines. Please note that you will be receiving the amount of DoFollow links you originally purchased as the NoFollow links are included as a bonus.
2) We track all links we create. If your links get removed for any reason whatsoever within the first 2 months, we will have them replaced immediately at no extra charge.
If you have any questions, it would be my true pleasure to assist you.

Ok, i order one package Link Building in Wiki sites for 45 usd for one of my sites - website of free seo tool. Number of Links: 100. Replacement Guarantee: 2 Month Instant Replacement

Two weeks after, i receive report with 150 links. Wow! I was busy in this moment and forgot to check links. I check links after about 15-20 days ..... and links was only about 70. And are ALL NOFOLLOW. Links from PR 3 to PR 7 websites? Bullshit. Links was only from low quality domains - PR N/A to PR 3 max. (May be some links are posted in high PR sites, but all are deleted).

When i ask 99centarticles.com admin why, she say me that there is some problem with these packages and my links will be replaced with blog comments (spam). I think that this will be better than nothing and say yes, please, post these links from blog comments. Until now, i have not received any link and any report.

And what is "some temporary problem with this package"? Now, after about six months service is active on website and is again located on 99centarticles.com/panda_penguin_service.php. And if you make only one order for some of 99centarticles.com services, you will receive many, many spam emails promoting this (and other) "seo" services.

I check these links today again: only three live links from spammy sites with N/A pagerank. I know how to do seo, but... website where point these ordered spammy links was punished from first penguin update. And 'til now this site have terrific ranking.

These emails are written from me to 99centarticles.com admin and back in period of about month. In the same period i was so stupid to order more two marketing services from 99centarticles.com: Youtube Views (located on url 99centarticles.com/youtube_services.php) and twitter followers (located on url 99centarticles.com/twitter_services.php)

Results from these two services?

1. Ordered 10,000 Real YouTube Views for one of my videos (65 usd).

After 7-10 days, video was with ordered 10000 views. But about 15-20 days after, i receive email from youtube that video is deleted and can be uploaded again (of cross with zero views): This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.
Цитат
Regarding your account: --------------
This following video was found in Violation of TOU #4 Section H:
http://www.youtube.com/t/terms

"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Please note that your video content has been removed. You may reupload your removed videos in such a way that is not violative of our TOU. Should your account be found in violation of our Terms of Use #4 Section H again, your account will be suspended without the possibility for appeal. YouTube takes the abuse of its system very seriously. Any user found gaming views, subscribers, meta-data or otherwise misleading users will have their account statistics wiped on the first offense, and on the second offense have their account permanently terminated.
Many users trust their account to outside marketers who claim to be able to increase views, etc. You are responsible for activity that happens on your account, and are responsible for knowing and abiding by our terms - this means understanding the nature of the traffic on your channel and making sure you are in compliance with our terms.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

Why is my video deleted? Because of youtube rules that restrict use of videos in offline players and with other readers and software. Video was deleted, but I can see stats for video. And stats show me that 95% of these 10000 views was only from from Russia and Ukraine and with Estimated minutes watched zero to one in only one day 07 December 2012(youtube email say that are used software and probably proxies).

Just see screenshots:

And this for video in english! Super real youtube users smile.gif Ok, 99centarticles sen my money back in paypal, but i lose many real views and many money - this video was my main video, of one of my companies and video was insert in players on many websites to drive traffic. I upload video again, on other url (of cross) and as stupid monkey go to more than 20 sites and one by one edit code to insert new video sad.gif

2. Ordered 20,000 Twitter Followers ($100). I got them in one week. And all was "OK" for about four months. But before 20-30 days this twitter account was suspended.

Цитат
At this moment the cup of water overflowed and I decided to write this review to prevent these scammers (or may be only one scammer) to make money.

I "bring this twitter account back", but i think that many users must know what are exactly ordering. And from four ordered 99centarticles services, these three are so poor and vile, so I never will order anything from this site (and from all other websites and services of Michael Goudelock also)

So, you think to order something service about "seo" or marketing from 99centarticles.com? Think before do this or better put your money into the toilet! Your website will be punished!

P.S. By the way all 99centarticles "website" is "super optimized" with only one title of all pages. This happened when copywriters start to make seo smile.gif

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 10:33 PM
Clicky Web Analytics