Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Joomla Scraper support

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Your Behavior
Guest_ikodan_*
post Jan 4 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Guests

I'm sorry, this message may be unpleasant.

First, I bought your component without knowing that I would have to pay ? 5/10 for each of my extra domains, I find that limiting and excessive. Besides the fact that I waited a week before receiving the paid component.

2nd, I sent an email a week ago to provide a sum to add more domains, I have received no reply.

3rd, supposedly because of Windows Server (IIS or Apache), the component is buged, I can not use it because the loading of my pages increased from <2 seconds to 15 seconds (really!!), so my ranking is better with 0 content than with thousands of pages scrapped and bugged.

4nd, Your competitor is very friendly (him) is not buged and makes use on all the domains I want with no extra cost, then what is holding me back ?!

I am looking for positive thoughts...

This post has been edited by ikodan: Jan 4 2013, 09:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jan 4 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Who is this competitor? We have no competitors smile.gif

All other companies only stole ideas from our aggregators. When we start to develop these extensions for joomla in 2007 year, there are no other aggregator, only our com_3daggregator.

I say you before your purchase that microsoft servers are not supported and extensions is not tested with this type of servers and this is at risk. You have say "ok, instead of this i will try".

In extension description is written:
Цитат
License is for 1 Domain name! You can use our Component on single Domain and on all its Subdomains.

Please, tell me: What is not clear with this text?

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Guest_ikodan_*
post Jan 4 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #3

Guests

Please, tell me: What is not clear with this text?

If you use Ioncube, you can proceed to a refund, no ?

This post has been edited by ikodan: Jan 4 2013, 04:16 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_ikodan_*
post Jan 5 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Guests

I've never seen a team of developers being unpleasant like that!

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jan 6 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I don't understand what you mean. I say you many times that extension possible will not work on your server but you have buy extension. Than i refund your money. But you have say "i will try" and you buy extension again.

Do you think that we are guilty?

The only one that i can do for you is to give you for free one or two more licenses to use scraper on other server on standart host, not windows server. If this is ok for you, you know my email - just send me domain.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 12:03 PM
Clicky Web Analytics