Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Extensions Support
16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sports Predictions For Joomla, Sports Predictions Component for Joomla 3 / 2.5
Web Design Seo
post Jul 26 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #21

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

New version is now here - v.1.2.4.

Is added an additional component setting: Date format. You may now choose between the default format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS and the format you have requested: DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM.

The new version 1.2.4 is already available for download.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jul 31 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #22

Web Design Seo

Цитат

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
y09ster
post Aug 20 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #23

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,316

hello,

I like your extension, and i am going to purchase it, i would like to request new features

- my objective is going to offer tips betting for my clients, and i want to offer them 2 types of subscription.

1- time subscription: ( monthly, wkeely,..etc) after the usrs pay via paypal..etc. they can view the prediction within the time period they subsribed.

2. Points subscription: let's say users have 40 points, each prediction they have to pay for 5 points to view..

can you add these features ?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 21 2012, 04:55 AM
Post #24

Web Design Seo

1- time subscription: ( monthly, wkeely,..etc) is already working. In component is included for free plugin for Payments for Joomla component.

- You create payment for subscription - some period of time.
- User pay and can view the predictions history within the subsribed time period.

--------------------

+Quote Post
constantinos
post Aug 22 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 1,320

I would like to buy your component but i want to ask something before purchse.
I have the following questions.

For example 20 Sept Barcelona - Real 1() X() 2()
Seville -Athletico Madrid 1() X() 2()
The users will make their choice. User will take 3 points for each correct prediction. User must NOT be able to make their choice if the match Started .!!

My users i don't want to preddict the score for now but only if the match is 1 or X or 2. Later i may be use correct score

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 22 2012, 08:57 AM
Post #26

Web Design Seo

Is not possible with current version. Yes, can be developed as custom development but must be changed 70-80% of component code (price will be not less than 70-80 USD). If is ok for you, contact me at my email.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Aug 28 2012, 08:25 AM
Post #27

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Today version 1.2.5 of Sports Predictions component has been released.

It supports the newly released Paid predictions plugin for Payments For Joomla, which, if activated, allows only the subscribed users to place their predictions.

As the subscription costs money, you will be able to earn money by selling it. The plugin works very similar to the other available Payments For Joomla plugin: the Sports Predictions Users plugin. It creates a special user group. If a user is a member of this group, it is allowed to place his predictions. Otherwise he sees a message and a payment form.

If the plugin is disabled, all users are allowed to play.

Use Paid predictions plugin for Sports Predictions only if you have both "Payments for Joomla" and "Sports Predictions" components installed!

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Aug 30 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #28

Advanced User

Component is updated in our file directory - v.1.2.6 of Sports Predictions is released. This version fixed only one bug.

When with DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM formatted dates, the monthly standings were not updated upon entering a result due to a bug in the component. In order to fix the bug please open /administrator/components/com_sportspredictions/controllers/matches.php. On line 47 there shoul be:

Код
if ($standings_msg = $this->getModel('standings')->updatestandings((int)(substr($data['date'],0,4).substr($data['date'],5,2)))) {

Please replace it with:

Код
                               switch ((int) JComponentHelper::getParams('com_sportspredictions')->get('date_format', 0)) {
                    case 1:
                        $d = explode('-', $data['date']);
                        $month = isset($d[2]) ? sprintf("%04u", (int)$d[2]).sprintf("%02u", (int)$d[1]) : '000000';
                        break;
                    case 0:
                    default:
                        $month = (int) (substr($data['date'],0,4).substr($data['date'],5,2));
                }
                if ($standings_msg = $this->getModel('standings')->updatestandings((int)($month))) {

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Sep 19 2012, 08:05 AM
Post #29

Advanced User

In v. 1.2.7 it is now possible to add to the relevant URL info about the requested category / tournament and/or date.

If you want to specify category / tournament, add &catid={CATEGORY_ID} to the relevant URL. Please replace {CATEGORY_ID} with the actual ID of the tournament. You may obtain it by visiting the Tournaments view in the backend, now there is a column with the tournament's ID.

If you want to specify a month, add &month=YYYYMM to the relevant URL. The month must be specified as an integer, consisting of four-digit year and two-digit month, e.g. you should add &month=201209 for September'2012.

Currently these are not SEF-aware.

Updated component is already available for purchase and download - is uploded in your file directory.

+Quote Post
Jaco Basson
post Oct 20 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 1,394

Hi, I like your Sports Predictions app. I need just a few questions answered:

1.) Do I have to use my own Joomla template? Or do you provide one? If not, how much would you charge for creating something similar to http://futbolnaprognoza.com/ (My site will focus just on soccer)

2.) Can one edit the language files? I am from South Africa, so I am looking at translating into African languages.

3.) Should I need custom development or changes made to the component, can this be done? If so, what are your rates?

Hope to hear from you!

Kind Regards

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 22 2012, 07:12 AM
Post #31

Web Design Seo

1. We don't provide templates for component. You can stylish Sports Predictions with included css files.
2. Yes, component is multilanguage, are included two language files - english and bulgarian. You can add any language.
3. Example price to make custom site with custom design and this component is 500 euro or more. This price is not to make 100% unique design, is to make a modified design based on existing template by your choice. In futbolnaprognoza.com is used template from yootheme.

--------------------

+Quote Post
constantinos
post Oct 22 2012, 07:43 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 1,320

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Oct 22 2012, 10:12 AM) *
1. We don't provide templates for component. You can stylish Sports Predictions with included css files.
2. Yes, component is multilanguage, are included two language files - english and bulgarian. You can add any language.
3. Example price to make custom site with custom design and this component is 500 euro or more. This price is not to make 100% unique design, is to make a modified design based on existing template by your choice. In futbolnaprognoza.com is used template from yootheme.

I'm trying to contact you via email to tell you about some modification fro prediction component. Can you contact me ? Please it's an emergency

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Oct 30 2012, 07:54 AM
Post #33

Advanced User

Sports Predictions v.1.3.0 is now live. Timezones are added. The dates, stored in the DB, are now all UTC. These are presented to the users based on the current timezone in effect: either the PHP's default one or the chosen one from the list.

Requires PHP 5.2.

The admins must pay attention when entering the date and time of a sports event.

If a New Yorker enters a football event, which will be played in Sydney, he has to set the date and time in one of these two ways:

a ) (easier approach): Set the current timezone to Australia/Sydney (by selecting it in the drop down list in the upper right corner of the page) and set the local start time of the game.
b ) Knowing the time offset between the America/New York timezone and the Australia/Sydney timezone, calculate the starting time in New York local time and set it without changing the timezones.

This is necessary because the dates, stored in the database, are now UTC and the component turns all the dates entered into UTC dates, based on the current timezone in effect.

+Quote Post
BNSitebuilder
post Nov 21 2012, 02:33 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 1,351

Hello,

I have a request/idea. Is it possible to add a format to a game (ex. Best of 5) which is shown where you enter your predictions?

+Quote Post
Groosh
post Feb 20 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 1,579

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jun 12 2012, 04:04 AM) *
First, this can be done only as paid order for custom modifications. You must send us some more info, than we will send you offer. You must buy component, than pay for custom mod.

About more info: we will need full technical specification to make you offer - how this must work?

I recommend you to send info to my email address or at PM.

I am also interested in modifying this component for a slightly different use. I've already purchased it and find it to be very close to what I'm looking for. How best may I reach you for a quote/offer on changes?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Feb 21 2013, 07:49 AM
Post #36

Web Design Seo

Groosh, send request on our email and i will give you offer. But this will be not fast, we are now busy with 2 huge already pre-paid (100%) projects.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Groosh
post Feb 21 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 1,579

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Feb 21 2013, 02:49 AM) *
Groosh, send request on our email and i will give you offer. But this will be not fast, we are now busy with 2 huge already pre-paid (100%) projects.

Thanks, I sent an email to admin@ yesterday. Do you mind replying to that one so I know I'm on the right path to discussions with you? Then I'll get a detailed email to you regarding my request. I understand things are busy and will work within your schedule, no problem. Cheers, Groosh

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Feb 22 2013, 07:56 AM
Post #38

Web Design Seo

THis is my email, but i don't see any unread message - probably email is not received (we have many spam filters for many keywords on this email).

Please, send me this info on PM here, in forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 27 2013, 09:43 AM
Post #39

Web Design Seo

27.03.2013: Sports Predictions v.1.4 is released. What's new? Bug fixes and Joomla 3 version. Now Sports Predictions support Joomla 3.0.

Paid Predictions Plugin for Payments for Joomla component is also updated with Joomla 3 version.

New version is uploaded and available.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 24 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #40

Web Design Seo

Sports predictions v.1.4.1 is released today.

Changes: added is user plugin to package. When you delete some user in joomla admin, all data of this user are deleted in Sports predictions - predictions, history etc.

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsJoomla Vulnerable Extensions List
list with new Joomla exploits
30 Web Design Seo 10,170 20th June 2018 - 06:12 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No new Pinned: Joomla Pagination Seo Plugin
SEO plugin for Joomla Pagination that work in all Joomla
61 Web Design Seo 45,116 13th March 2018 - 10:05 AM
Last post by: mxcpz