Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seolinks - Problem And Few Questions For New Functions
njumb
post Mar 2 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,592

Hello,

I used SeoLinks for Joomla (not Pro) on my joomla 1.5. but after few days it blocked my site. I don't know why, it has 2 links on that article, but it drops error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /public_html/plugins/content/seolinks.php on line 41

How to fix that? Is solution to enable cache?

Also I'm thinking to buy Pro version.

Do you plan to have this in future:

- option to put links in article, not add them on the fly. to speed up pages.

- list of added links - to be able to use some ping tools to get links index faster

Thanks on good job with this plugin.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 4 2013, 07:22 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

This is very old version. There can be many errors due on never php versions. Use it on your own risk.

Цитат
Do you plan to have this in future:
1. option to put links in article, not add them on the fly. to speed up pages.
2. list of added links - to be able to use some ping tools to get links index faster

1. Is good idea, may be will be inside next version or in second
2. No.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
njumb
post Mar 4 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Mar 4 2013, 08:22 AM) *
This is very old version. There can be many errors due on never php versions. Use it on your own risk.

1. Is good idea, may be will be inside next version or in second
2. No.

Good to know, I will try new version.

Is there workaround to find out where links are? We have large site, and I will use it to link our other pages, but I want to know on which article plugin put links, then I will use ping tools to update index in search engines.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 5 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

There is no such a statistics - this feature will add some more load to server. I already speak with our programmers about function "option to put links in article, not add them on the fly to speed up pages."

Will be developed as cache function in component, not to processing database. Will be much easier to do this function and results will be better. There will be one new option in admin "cache time" and plugin of seolinks will work "on the fly" only in non-cached items and only first time when some content item is loaded.

Anyway, today will be published new version of SeoLinks Pro with couple of new features. Cache function will be in next release of SeoLinks.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
njumb
post Mar 5 2013, 01:28 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Mar 5 2013, 11:39 AM) *
There is no such a statistics - this feature will add some more load to server.

Anyway, today will be published new version of SeoLinks Pro with couple of new features. Cache function will be in next release of SeoLinks.

I am not sure that we understand about links list feature.

I will try to explain it in details.
When plugin put links in articles it must keep records of links in DB (I think that is already in plugin). I think that it will be great for SEO workers that have view in administration of created links. It will be only used by administrators so it will be easy for server, and that view is formatted for pinging. For example, if you put in DB id of article, then on admin view format links like:

www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=ID_PUT_HERE

Can you ask programmers about this? I think it will be nice feature for people using this useful plugin on large sites, and want to get links indexed faster.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 5 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

I know what you thinking about. But there is no function:
1. to count where plugin process content and where no.
2. This stat must be saved in database.
3. This stat will be rewritten every time when you save new content item and when you change config of some keywords in seo links and when you add some new keyword???
4. If component will rewrite content in joomla database to place links inside (to not make links on the fly) again all of this, every time???

This will complicate code of component in times. Absolutely unnecessarily and will load server much more. There is no way to do this until i am ceo of company, sorry. Only cache will be added - cache will not load server and website will work faster.

New version will be available in next hour. New functions inside:

Will be updated only version for joomla 3.0 and joomla 2.5!

--------------------

+Quote Post
njumb
post Mar 5 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Mar 5 2013, 03:40 PM) *
I know what you thinking about. But there is no function:
1. to count where plugin process content and where no.
2. This stat must be saved in database.
3. This stat will be rewritten every time when you save new content item and when you change config of some keywords in seo links and when you add some new keyword???
4. If component will rewrite content in joomla database to place links inside (to not make links on the fly) again all of this, every time???

This will complicate code of component in times. Absolutely unnecessarily and will load server much more. There is no way to do this until i am ceo of company, sorry. Only cache will be added - cache will not load server and website will work faster.

I don't know exactly how your plugin is working, but I still think if there is input in db for every link, that you are able to make view for admin without any speed issues for visitors. There will be no additional stats in db, just another view of existing data.

But I understand if you don't answer on this, and if you want to do this. We have to much conversation about small thing

Thanks on your great support. Keep up good work.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 9 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #8

Web Design Seo

Today is released V.3.4 for Joomla 2.5: added is cache option.

With cache switched on, seo links work faster and with less database queries. If cache is switched ON, Seo Links Pro saves 1 database query on every page request!

Цитат
Is updated only Joomla 2.5 version! Cache option for Joomla 3 version is not ready yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Pinned: Android Tv Box
Андроид ТВ бокс устройства, какво е това
0 Web Design Seo 17,122 21st December 2015 - 09:52 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Questions About Mailorder Email
1 n-b 3,245 14th July 2015 - 07:31 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Seolinks In Easyblog?