Closed TopicStart new topic
> Question About Seo Links, one question related to page speed
Web Design Seo
post Oct 6 2010, 06:12 AM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

This topic is outdated! Here we speak for version of Seo Links before one Year and more.
Please, read actual description of component!

Question:

Цитат
Hello,
I want to purchase seo links pro for my joomla website, but I have one question related to page speed. How does your plugin add links? Does it do on the fly whenever the page is requested or does it cache links? I have a very large site with many articles. If the plugin scans all my articles looking for keywords to replace , will it slow down my page loading time? Can you please explain this to me. Thank you so much

My answer:

Plugin of seo links component add links on the fly but not scan all articles looking for keywords to replace. Plugin of seo links add links and scan only current opened article looking for keywords to replace.

Component not load server too much and your site will be fast. Component and plugin are tested with 50 keyword combinations and work well on every shared hosting (price of host of test site is 3 euro at month here, in bulgaria). One of websites where seo links pro work is with over 45000 content items. You can see number from id of urls here in example, this is content item id 41507:
Код
http://xn----8sbbncpgk0b1c.net/future-technology-toy-star-wars-the-force-trainer-jordan-flight-45-41507

Seo links pro have filter and you can say plugin that every keyword work in this category or not. If you configure keywords to work in selected categories i think that website will work unproblematic with higher than 100 keyword combinations.

Latest version of seo links pro work in description of categories in Mosets Tree also. You can use seolinks in Mtree.

And today we change the price of component - new price of seo links pro is 19 USD (Old price was $25)

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 8 2010, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Цитат
Just one more question before I buy. If the article is configured with kw for ex "weight loss", will it link to itself if it finds that exact keyword within its own body? I hope it doesn't smile.gif

I'm not sure that i understand your question.

If some keyword in article link to same article, this keyword will be not converted to link. All links that is already present in html code of content are not converted to links. Plugin of seo links not convert keywords in:

- links
- heading tags
- bold/strong tags

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 11 2010, 06:21 AM
Post #3

Web Design Seo

One more question:
Цитат
Hello, I also have one more question. What does this mean "Limit - how much replacements of keyword do you want"

If I set it up to be 5 for example, does it mean that 5 keywords only (top to bottom if I chose that option) will be replaced in ONE article (so if plugin finds more than 5 kws to replace in that article, it will not because I chose 5).
Thanks

My answer:

Yes, 5 mean that 5 occurenses of keyword in article will be converted to link. Do not use 0 or your site will be crashed - this option need more memory and load more server and most shared hosts not support this.

For best results in search engines use:
Occurrence: First
Limit: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 13 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

One more question about seo links:

Цитат
My site has really many articles and I plan to add a few more hundreds by the end of the year. It is only a matter of time before my site has thousands upon thousands of articles. I know it is good to limit the number of links (even if they are internal) so I want to save the link space for other articles.

Is it possible to modify the plugin and include an option to limit the OVERALL number of links (not only per keyword) within one article. So, for example, if I limit the number to 10, the plugin will not convert ANY more keywords to links though it finds more. I can pay you to include this feature for me.

My answer:

Is possible, we add this type of functionality in next version of seolinks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dzinga1
post Oct 15 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 283

QUOTE (3D Web Design @ Oct 13 2010, 09:51 AM) *
One more question about seo links:

My answer:

Is possible, we add this type of functionality in next version of seolinks.

Thank you, this will be a great addition

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 8 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

I forgot: this option is included in v1.4 of Seo Links Pro at Nov 19 2010.

More info here

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Pinned: Seo Links за Wordpress, плъгин за Seo оптимизация за Wp
плъгин за автоматично линкване за уърдпрес
8 Web Design Seo 19,461 15th June 2019 - 08:27 AM
Last post by: toniintro
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro For Joomla
guide, description and functions of Seo Links Pro
38 Web Design Seo 63,688 8th April 2019 - 10:22 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Pinned: Seo конференция 2015
3 Web Design Seo 17,265 23rd May 2017 - 07:45 AM
No New Posts Seo Links Pro Now Work With Virtuemart, Sobi2 And Zoo
Seo Links Pro in Virtuemart, Sobi2 and Zoo
1 Web Design Seo 15,383 16th August 2016 - 03:25 PM
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro за Джумла
нова професионална версия на сео линкс за Joomla!
31 Web Design Seo 42,789 2nd April 2016 - 07:45 PM
Last post by: servlet
No New Posts Pinned: Seo пакети за бизнес клиенти: Google работи за Вас
SEO пакети за абонамент на големи клиенти
0 Web Design Seo 10,373 4th January 2016 - 08:33 AM
No New Posts Seo Conference 2015, Bulgaria
2 Web Design Seo 15,528 3rd September 2015 - 01:21 PM
No New Posts Questions About Mailorder Email
1 n-b 3,081 14th July 2015 - 07:31 AM