2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre Sale Question For Microformat Seo Votes, custom component
.band1+
post Oct 15 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

Plugin stopped working, even on your site.

I think this is because you are using code, that user can't see. I mean "-25000px". Are you going to fix this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 15 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

No way to not work, plugin don't work on our site about 1 month because i have made some experiments.

Attached File  google_bg_seo.png ( 67.21K ) Number of downloads: 7

https://www.google.bg/search?q=seo&hl=bg

Do you see our result on place three? Anyway, update is in process, soon will be added new parameters to plugin.

About "-25000px":

Just edit this in plugin code to something like "50px" and test result.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 16 2012, 09:11 AM
Post #3

because i have made some experiments.

Do you mean, you have added publisher option to your page?
Ok, then that is not a case, look at this:

So author are showing along with rating.
I think, you should investigate more about why rating disappeared.

You have added new publisher option to the new version. Please, add also rel="author" option too.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 16 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

Did you buy plugin or just have download some old version from some russian website? If you have ordered product, use only latest version.

1. rel="author" is added before one year smile.gif Today is added only rel="publisher".

2. If you have problems with stars, just change
Код
style="position:absolute;left:-25000px"

to some other number. Included in code -25000px is only example. If you change it to something like "50px" your site design can be ugly. This must be different for every website and must be changed from you.

We can't make one change in code that will be ok for look of all websites. smile.gif

Any other questions?

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 16 2012, 11:20 AM
Post #5

As you don't have trial version I've downloaded it to try.
I want to buy it, but as I see now - it doesn't give you the rating stars in the SERP.

If you fix this - I'll buy.
How can you sell the plugin if it doesn't work on your own site smile.gif

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 16 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

Hehehe. I hate russian spammers but today i am in good condition to argue smile.gif

I don't need orders from russia, so, pleeease, dont buy extension. Always most interested questions and all problems are with russian users, what a coincidence smile.gif

So, the questions are:
1. Is problem for you to edit "-25000px" to "50px"?
2. And do you think that in price of plugin must be included custom design and custom mofication for every single website?

Post here your answer to send it to our colleagues from K2 and Virtuemart - they was here for just finished Joomla Day Bulgaria 2012.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 16 2012, 12:03 PM
Post #7

Hey, please stop call me Russian spammer. I am from Ukraine.
Answers for your questions:
1. No
2. No

I will copy for you again, if you can't read it from previous message:
How can you sell the plugin if it doesn't work on your own site

Read this as "Can you show me, that your plugin is working?"
This looks like you are shoemaker without boots.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 16 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #8

Web Design Seo

Sorry, but i can't say that users from Ukraine are much different... we have very bad experience with such a users.

What to say for user like you that have say: "I have download your plugin from warez site, but request support"?
For me the right name is spammer.

And website from your example is with stars working and this is joomla website with our Microformats plugin. I see in html code that is with exact "-25000px" css, but s working.

Plugin is working, only stars are not shown. For now. Ok, i will try in next week to spend from my time to make custom look in our site and to send request to google mods.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 16 2012, 01:37 PM
Post #9

I had bad experience with Bulgarian people, but I don't tell, that you are among them.

I think, stars are among the key function of the plugin.
So, please, let us know when stars will appear. Just post reply here.
Thanks.

This post has been edited by .band1+: Oct 16 2012, 01:38 PM

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 29 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #10

@.band1+, website from your example is with stars working and this is joomla website with our Microformats plugin. I see in html code that there is exact "-25000px" css, and is working.

Yes, it is working, but only on several pages, which (I think) Google doesn't rescan. On new pages it doesn't work sad.gif But anyway, that is not my site, I am interesting on my one.
Ok, now waiting when Google will show stars on you site again.

I have one more question about plugin. Can I show stars on category or section description? My page has only category description without any article on it.

This post has been edited by .band1+: Oct 29 2012, 10:19 AM

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 29 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #11

Web Design Seo

From v.2.0 you can have stars and microformats on categories pages in com_content. Votes are switched on by default in all categories. If you want to not show votes in some category just add tag {plgMFV nodisplay} in category description. This will disable stars and voting.

If you want to display stars only (without votes), use tag {plgMFV novote}

In this category are votes for example: http://3dwebdesign.org/en/design/

About "not show stars in Google":
After 30 January 2012, google find and activate rich snippets automatically. Stars for every website that use our plugin are shown in Google, but you know that there is a form to report spam in microformats.

If some "good guy" submit report for your site to google with reason "hidden content", some of google mods. will disable stars for your site if you use in css "-25000 px". After this, when you change code and there is no "-25000 px", you must submit reconsideration request about rich snippets and if votes are now ok, stars will shown again.

You maybe know how competitive niche is keyword "seo". We are in top 3 results for this keyword in Bulgaria. And (of cross) we have many "good guys" looking for some reason to report our site to google - for spam, for rich snippets, for anything. This is the reason to not show stars for 3dwebdesign.org in this moment - are only shown rich snippets for author.

P.S. I have send request to google to review rich snippets again, but this will be very slow process - google bulgaria team is too small.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 29 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #12

Thanks, I have read about {plgMFV} tag before.
In this category are votes for example: http://3dwebdesign.org/en/design/

Your category has articles in it, but my doesn't. Will the plugin work in this case?

You maybe know how competitive niche is keyword "seo". We are in top 3 results for this keyword in Bulgaria. And (of cross) we have many "good guys" looking for some reason to report our site to google - for spam, for rich snippets, for anything. This is the reason to not show stars for 3dwebdesign.org in this moment - are only shown rich snippets for author.

Yes, of course, this can be the case, why stars are not showing. But this happens not only on your site.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 29 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #13

Web Design Seo

After submitting of 10-20 similar sites worldwide with exact reason "-25000px", google probably now know and search for exact "-25000px" in html code or for "-xxx px" offset and do this automatically.

On other of our sites stars are shown with exact "-25000px" in code, see this for example:
Код
http://www.google.bg/search?q=site:seo-bg.eu+%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 29 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #14

Can i purchase the plugin using WebMoney?
And why you allow only 2 downloads after purchase? It is very frustrating.
I buy software regularly and developer offers new updates for free every time. This is how all software developers works.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 29 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #15

Web Design Seo

We don't have webmoney accounts - the way to purchase is only paypal (in paypal you can purchase in two ways: with account or with credit card). In bulgaria webmoney are used only to purchase links over sape biggrin.gif but we don't use them.

About subscription: produced by us joomla extensions for J25 are over 100. Is not possible to support extensions with integration with other joomla components if this will be one-time purchase for everyone. No one company in the world will have budget to do these updates for free forever.

If downloads will be free forever, result will be good extension for only first 1-2-3 months, than will be no support and no updates. But we don't want this, we want to do best extension in every category where we work.

Actually for this extension are three downloads - one download automatically with purchase and two more for updates. All bug fix changes are posted in forum, so, you can download new version only when you need this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 29 2012, 01:56 PM
Post #16

In bulgaria webmoney are used only to purchase links over sape

laugh.gif
All bug fix changes are posted in forum, so, you can download new version only when you need this.

Don't you think, that bugfixes should be provided for free with no usage of dowlnoad credits?
Can you please also answer for my previous question, this is important for me:
Your category has articles in it, but my doesn't. Will the plugin work in this case?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 29 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #17

Web Design Seo

Цитат
Don't you think, that bugfixes should be provided for free with no usage of dowlnoad credits?

Yes, now are provided for free - every user can read about fix in forum and can change code yourself.

Цитат

I don't know, our programmer will answer tomorrow morning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.band1+
post Oct 30 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #18

Any news?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Nov 5 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #19

Web Design Seo

I don't have any answer from google, but see that stars are shown again for our website. This process will be slow - page by page after re-index.

Examples are here:
Код
http://www.google.bg/search?q=3dwebdesign.org/en/facebook-marketing.html
http://www.google.bg/search?q=3dwebdesign.org/support
http://www.google.bg/search?q=3dwebdesign.org/seo
http://www.google.bg/search?q=3dwebdesign.org/license
http://www.google.bg/search?q=3dwebdesign.org/online-shop

These stars are new, we don't have stars with combination with author picture before this moment.

--------------------

+Quote Post
capflam
post Jun 8 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,718

hi,

I have been using votio.js on my 1.5 Joomla for a long time on a custom component.
Here are my questions:
1. Can I install on a custom component? Is there some documentation and is it easy?
2. Can I transfer existing votes that are stored in MySQL?

Thanks

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Pinned: Seo Links за Wordpress, плъгин за Seo оптимизация за Wp
плъгин за автоматично линкване за уърдпрес
8 Web Design Seo 23,536 15th June 2019 - 08:27 AM
Last post by: toniintro
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro For Joomla
guide, description and functions of Seo Links Pro
38 Web Design Seo 67,721 8th April 2019 - 10:22 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Pinned: Seo конференция 2015
3 Web Design Seo 20,889 23rd May 2017 - 07:45 AM
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsMicroformats Seo Plugin For Rich Snippets In Joomla
Seo plugin to show Rich snippets in google over joomla votes
138 Web Design Seo 98,286 13th October 2016 - 09:30 AM
Last post by: Henry Douglas
No New Posts Seo Links Pro Now Work With Virtuemart, Sobi2 And Zoo
Seo Links Pro in Virtuemart, Sobi2 and Zoo
1 Web Design Seo 18,066 16th August 2016 - 03:25 PM
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro за Джумла
нова професионална версия на сео линкс за Joomla!
31 Web Design Seo 46,108 2nd April 2016 - 07:45 PM
Last post by: servlet
No New Posts Pinned: Seo пакети за бизнес клиенти: Google работи за Вас
SEO пакети за абонамент на големи клиенти
0 Web Design Seo 12,372 4th January 2016 - 08:33 AM
No new Pinned: Microformats For Zen Cart
Microformats ratings for Zen Cart online stores
45 Web Design Seo 44,000 30th December 2015 - 11:11 AM
Last post by: Aldo Campione
No new Microformat: No Vote: Why?
MVF not works [solved]