Forum Rules Aggregators support

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not On Front Page
IamJim
post Mar 7 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,106

Just downloaded Pro version and thank you and I will be upgrading.

I am able to get this to work by publishing to the front page, but how do I get it to go somewhere else? I created a Menu Item (even though I read somewhere not to) just to test.

Do I need to create an article for it?

I have read many of the articles, but I am confused.

SORRY!!

Jim
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 7 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Aggregator only import articles in your admin. You can select where, in which category will be imported content.

To show these articles on website, you may need to create new menu that point to this category.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
IamJim
post Mar 7 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Mar 7 2012, 08:00 AM) *
Aggregator only import articles in your admin. You can select where, in which category will be imported content.

To show these articles on website, you may need to create new menu that point to this category.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.. i did figure it out.. i created > Section Menu > Articles » Section / Blog

I have question regard Scraper please?

Have demo of site that has been scraped? Before & After ?

Jim

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 7 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

Extension installed in demo site is very old (v.1.5.4) and is for joomla 1.5. Latest version is 1.7.0. Have added more than 10 new features:
Цитат
1. spin format support in "before content" and "after content" fields
2. spin format support in "before title" and "after title" fields
(you can see examples of spin format syntax and test here: free article spinner )
3.Component now can work with big synonyms databases, work well with databases of to 100,000 synonyms. Synonyms can be inserted in joomla database and every feed can be configured to work with different synonym database (example: feed one can work with english synonym database, feed two can work with german synonym database, feed three with russian synonyms database)

I will publish today demo "before and arter scraper" to see difference. Article spinner and synonym substitution features of joomla scraper can be tested here: unique articles

Paste some text, click on process and you will see result. This function work in exact way in joomla scraper.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
IamJim
post Mar 7 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Mar 7 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Extension installed in demo site is very old (v.1.5.4) and is for joomla 1.5. Latest version is 1.7.0. Have added more than 10 new features:

I will publish today demo "before and arter scraper" to see difference. Article spinner and synonym substitution features of joomla scraper can be tested here: unique articles

Paste some text, click on process and you will see result. This function work in exact way in joomla scraper.

Thank you!! VEry Much, I am very interested in it.. Do you mind if I send you a PM to show you what I want to scrape and display on a daily basis? [ 24 hour CRON]

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Mar 7 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

I just import some items, so, you can see this scraper demo for joomla scraper

Result is no links, only text and picture, without related links and stupid email and share buttons. The text is not the same, synonym replacement is switched on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Notepad++ New Line Replace
How to find and replace new line in Notepad++
0 Web Design Seo 1,483 8th December 2016 - 01:45 PM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Front Page By Key Word
in Aggregator for Joomla!
2 -zookool- 8,345 17th March 2016 - 10:16 AM
No New Posts Not Scrapping Anymore ?
problem with vimeo rss feed
0 _david 2,412 16th February 2015 - 10:14 AM
Last post by: _david
No new Not Send! It Is Not Possible To E-mail Address To Send!
[solved]
10 rogy 4,576 30th December 2011 - 02:44 PM
No new Topic has attachmentsNot Found - The Requested Url...
7 mxcpz 5,986 10th November 2010 - 02:40 PM
Last post by: 3D Web Design

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2018 - 03:58 AM
Clicky Web Analytics