Forum Rules Extensions Support

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Multiple Posts Sent To Different Addresses Show Up On The Same Page
meljohnson
post Aug 15 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,264

We would like to use the Post by Email feature for multiple pages on our website:
http://allsaintspawleys.cloudaccess.net/

In order to do this, we have set up multiple records in the Post by Email component, each using a different email address.

However, no matter which email is used, the posts almost always show up on the same page rather than being routed to the page that the email address is associated with.

I have created a temporary admin account for you with more specific details and have emailed it to you. We greatly appreciate any help you can provide as to what we are doing wrong with your component. Thanks very much in advance.

Melanie Johnson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 16 2012, 11:32 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Melanie, is not possible to see, we are on vacation to 20 august. Here i-net is terrable, i only read emails and forum once daily.

Try to change configuration - you have option where to post content - in new thread or in thred id ... (if using Kunena).

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 20 2012, 07:56 AM
Post #3

Web Design Seo

Maybe error is in your sef settings - is published only one title and joomla duplicate content protection say "Heeey, you already have this content item".

Try to use option "Use md5 aliases". Every time content items will be posted with different alias and content will be posted with different url on site.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
meljohnson
post Aug 23 2012, 12:15 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,264

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Aug 20 2012, 03:56 AM) *
Maybe error is in your sef settings - is published only one title and joomla duplicate content protection say "Heeey, you already have this content item".

Try to use option "Use md5 aliases". Every time content items will be posted with different alias and content will be posted with different url on site.

I tried using the "Use MD5 aliases" option but I'm still getting the same behavior. Have you logged in using the test account I set up? I sent the details for that to admin@3dwebdesign.org. If that's not the correct address, would you please send me a message with the correct one?

If we can't get this figured out, I'm going to have to use a different Joomla extension but I really want to use yours because I can use it with K2! Please, help me try to figure this out! smile.gif

Thank you!
Melanie

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 23 2012, 06:50 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Sorry for delay. We have many support tickets due on our big 25 days vacation. Your problem will be checked today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Aug 23 2012, 09:41 AM
Post #6

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Цитат(meljohnson @ Aug 15 2012, 07:01 PM) *
We would like to use the Post by Email feature for multiple pages on our website:
http://allsaintspawleys.cloudaccess.net/

In order to do this, we have set up multiple records in the Post by Email component, each using a different email address.

However, no matter which email is used, the posts almost always show up on the same page rather than being routed to the page that the email address is associated with.

I have created a temporary admin account for you with more specific details and have emailed it to you. We greatly appreciate any help you can provide as to what we are doing wrong with your component. Thanks very much in advance.

Melanie Johnson

Dear Mrs. Johnson,

I tried to log into your site's backend, but the username and/or the password seem to be incorrect. Please verify them. If there is a change, please send the correct ones directly to my e-mail address: ivan.stamenov[at]3dwebdesign.org. Meanwhile I remain with

Best regards,

Ivan Stamenov

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Pinned: The Best Dropped Domains Catcher
the best drop catcher for expired domains
0 Web Design Seo 8,980 30th October 2017 - 02:50 PM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Different Position Of Attached Image In Post By Email
2 Peter S 2,651 27th August 2014 - 07:17 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No new Posts By Email Not Processing Correct After 1.9.5 Update