Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Payments for Joomla

Payments for Joomla is component to monetize all Joomla! With over than TWENTY FIVE developed plugins for Mosets Tree, com_content, K2, JomSocial, Kunena, Phoca Gallery, registration and Jevents, com_payments is biggest and most flexible solution for Joomla monetization.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mosets Tree Payments - Paypal Plugin Error
edgibson
post Apr 12 2012, 06:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,149

Error message...

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgMtpPaypal::onMTPPayForm() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/kona4047/public_html/freehawaiicoupons.com/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 71

AND - no options show for adding VIP status.

Joomla 2.5.4

Admin Login details sent via PM

View Error Here:
Код
http://www.freehawaiicoupons.com/directory/business/companies/free-hawaii-coupons.html

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 12 2012, 06:57 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello, edgibson. Will be resolved today. I will write you a message when ready.

Is this latest version of Mosets Tree Payments?

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
edgibson
post Apr 12 2012, 07:59 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Apr 12 2012, 06:57 AM) *
Hello, edgibson. Will be resolved today. I will write you a message when ready.

Is this latest version of Mosets Tree Payments?

component xml say: <extension type="component" version="1.6" method="upgrade">
<name>COM_MT_PAYMENTS</name>
<creationDate>05.03.2012

Just purchased today and received via email.

Also, How do I obtain updates?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 12 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

This is latest version.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Apr 12 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #5

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Цитат(edgibson @ Apr 12 2012, 07:30 AM) *
Error message...

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgMtpPaypal::onMTPPayForm() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/kona4047/public_html/freehawaiicoupons.com/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 71

AND - no options show for adding VIP status.

Joomla 2.5.4

Admin Login details sent via PM

Hello, Mr. Gibson.

The only place the function in question is called is within the MTP content plugins and has nothing to do with /libraries/joomla/event/event.php or other Joomla core file... In order to investigate the problem I will need a temporary FTP access to the plugins' directory (both content and mtp).

While waiting to hear from you I remain with

Best regards,

Ivan Stamenov

+Quote Post
edgibson
post Apr 12 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Ivan Stamenov @ Apr 12 2012, 09:23 AM) *
Hello, Mr. Gibson.

The only place the function in question is called is within the MTP content plugins and has nothing to do with /libraries/joomla/event/event.php or other Joomla core file... In order to investigate the problem I will need a temporary FTP access to the plugins' directory (both content and mtp).

While waiting to hear from you I remain with

Best regards,

Ivan Stamenov

Thank you for the support.
I see that the buttons are working now. I'm not sure if you are still working on this or if you are finished.
Can you please let me know the specific changes made to correct this?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 12 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #7

Web Design Seo

Problem is solved. Test again your site.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Apr 12 2012, 11:29 AM
Post #8

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Цитат(edgibson @ Apr 12 2012, 11:10 AM) *
Thank you for the support.
I see that the buttons are working now. I'm not sure if you are still working on this or if you are finished.
Can you please let me know the specific changes made to correct this?

Funny enough, the things started to work when I explicitly passed the problematic variable by reference... Probably there is a problem with the PHP version / settings or whatever.

Nevertheless, I updated the function header in the paypal plugin not to require a reference to a variable as this is not required for the correct work of this particular function.

If you have another payment plugin - SMS Mobio or ePay, please download the updated versions from our site.

I strongly recommend you to make a test payment - just to be sure that everything works now. Set a test listing and a payment in test mode and see if the listing will become featured when a payment is made. Then delete the test listing and switch the payment mode back to Live.

Best regards!

+Quote Post
edgibson
post Apr 12 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Ivan Stamenov @ Apr 12 2012, 11:29 AM) *
Funny enough, the things started to work when I explicitly passed the problematic variable by reference... Probably there is a problem with the PHP version / settings or whatever.

Nevertheless, I updated the function header in the paypal plugin not to require a reference to a variable as this is not required for the correct work of this particular function.

If you have another payment plugin - SMS Mobio or ePay, please download the updated versions from our site.

I strongly recommend you to make a test payment - just to be sure that everything works now. Set a test listing and a payment in test mode and see if the listing will become featured when a payment is made. Then delete the test listing and switch the payment mode back to Live.

Best regards!

The option to purchase VIP shows to everyone - registered. How do I set it to only show to the listing owner - registered owner only?
I've set the plugin to only show to "registered" users. How do I make it only available to the owner of the listing?

This post has been edited by edgibson: Apr 12 2012, 08:20 PM

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 13 2012, 06:10 AM
Post #10

Web Design Seo

Most times, listings are added from unregistered users - author submit listing and after this cant pay for this listing.

Tests of over 20 sites based on Mosets tree, show that if you make this, your incomes will be much lower. This is the reason that we make payment for vip listing visible to anyone. In current version, this function work in this way.

--------------------

+Quote Post
edgibson
post Apr 13 2012, 09:24 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Apr 13 2012, 06:10 AM) *
Most times, listings are added from unregistered users - author submit listing and after this cant pay for this listing.

Tests of over 20 sites based on Mosets tree, show that if you make this, your incomes will be much lower. This is the reason that we make payment for vip listing visible to anyone. In current version, this function work in this way.

OK - Thank You - so I created button to "autopublish" if paypal payment is made.

What are settings for Mosets Tree to make this work?
When add listing set to public , then this button doesn't show, listing is published
When set to registered, then wait for admin approval message shows, so option to pay button doesn't display.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 23 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #12

Web Design Seo

You dont need any setting. After creating of new payment, user will see message with payment link after submitting of new listing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Pinned: Topic has attachmentsPlugin To Delete Expired Articles Automatically
plugin that automate deletion of expired articles
1 Web Design Seo 5,375 14th October 2019 - 06:37 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Error [111] [connection Refused]
[solved]
2 Jan van Kuijk 17,900 17th September 2016 - 07:13 AM
Last post by: Jan van Kuijk
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsPayments For Joomla Functions (mosets Tree Payments)
Functions of versions for Joomla 3 and Joomla 2.5
59 Web Design Seo 36,359 27th October 2014 - 03:20 PM
No New Posts Pinned: Mosets Tree Limited Listings Plugin For Payments For Joomla
description of functions and guides
2 Web Design Seo 8,182 9th July 2014 - 07:46 AM
No New Posts Payments For Joomla Questions
I tried to post in "Payments for Joomla" forum but I failed
3 Midhat 4,588 24th June 2014 - 12:27 PM
No New Posts Error In Sports Predictions For Joomla 3
I've installed on Joomla 3 component Sports Predictions
1 Mei3am 4,122 5th June 2014 - 06:10 AM
No New Posts Pinned: Payments For Joomla Guide For Mosets Tree