Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Meta-description On K2, Meta-Description on K2
NoToy
post Jul 4 2012, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,263

Hi there,

I have purchase Joomla Scraper and I´m testing it now. And I see that K2 tag importing works really good, but it is strange on a great SEO component like that, not to have an option to fill with some text from the main body content the Meta-Description...

Is there any way to do it? if not it will be a great function on a next upgrade!

Thank you very much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jul 6 2012, 06:52 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Description in articles can be done. But what to insert inside?

Must be different than title text. Is possible to strip html and insert first N symbols from article content or better will be to place some your text plus first N symbols from article content.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
NoToy
post Jul 6 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jul 6 2012, 08:52 AM) *
Description in articles can be done. But what to insert inside?

Must be different than title text. Is possible to strip html and insert first N symbols from article content or better will be to place some your text plus first N symbols from article content.

Great! Grabbing a sentence from the article will be great. The N symbols is a good idea, but the plus text can be consider as a repeated description for Google although the rest will be dynamic... don´t you think so? I´m not sure of that.

This is possible hacking few lines or it will be an upgrade?

If you are agree I will send you a PM with a feed I cannot make work... hope you can help me.

Best regards!

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jul 6 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

No need to send me nothing, i dont promise when will be done. Will be update in next version maybe.

Цитат
The N symbols is a good idea, but the plus text can be consider as a repeated description for Google although the rest will be dynamic... don´t you think so? I´m not sure of that.

The plus text field will support spin format syntax like in before/after item.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
NoToy
post Jul 6 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jul 6 2012, 01:47 PM) *
No need to send me nothing, i dont promise when will be done. Will be update in next version maybe.

The plus text field will support spin format syntax like in before/after item.

Sorry! I didn´t explain it well. I send you a PM with a feed that does not work on my site, nothing related with the current post. Hope you can help me.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jul 6 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

We already have added new option for meta description to current version smile.gif

I will send you this version to test in next hour. Post here your impressions, will read them in monday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NoToy
post Jul 6 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jul 6 2012, 04:42 PM) *
We already have added new option for meta description to current version smile.gif

I will send you this version to test in next hour. Post here your impressions, will read them in monday.

Perfect! it will be a pleasure to test it!

Hope you can test the feed I sent you on a private message and get it work smile.gif

Best regards! and have a nice weekend.

+Quote Post
NoToy
post Jul 9 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (NoToy @ Jul 6 2012, 06:12 PM) *
Perfect! it will be a pleasure to test it!

Hope you can test the feed I sent you on a private message and get it work smile.gif

Best regards! and have a nice weekend.

As you know I have been testing new functionallity and works like a charm! (excepting the little bug I send you by email)

Once fixed It Will be really awesome!

Best regards!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 08:34 AM
Clicky Web Analytics