Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Extensions Support

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mailorder's Custom Product Name, i try to change mailorder's product name with given parameter like
Palindrom
post Nov 8 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,696

Hi,

I used mailorder almost 8 months. I used old version and i find it very useful. For now i need to change something that i cannot do it also in new version. I give prices to the customers according to dates.
For example there is a travel package A,
and if someone want to buy this package for 01-April 08-April its price is 100€;
however it prices will be 110€ between 10-April -17April
But this both price is in Product A's content page and for a tour company both price must be show in the same time
Therefore I need to create two distinct mailorder for both. It can be done with id number change: {mailorder id=43} something but
it is not useful to me as metioned before both different price is in the same content.
To solve this problem i need to change product name according given parameter
for example {mailorder product_name="Package A 01-08 April"} is it possible ? or how can i be it possible ?

Thank you for your support

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pavelKukov
post Nov 11 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Php programmer

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,452

Цитат(Palindrom @ Nov 8 2013, 08:49 PM) *
Hi,

I used mailorder almost 8 months. I used old version and i find it very useful. For now i need to change something that i cannot do it also in new version. I give prices to the customers according to dates.
For example there is a travel package A,
and if someone want to buy this package for 01-April 08-April its price is 100€;
however it prices will be 110€ between 10-April -17April
But this both price is in Product A's content page and for a tour company both price must be show in the same time
Therefore I need to create two distinct mailorder for both. It can be done with id number change: {mailorder id=43} something but
it is not useful to me as metioned before both different price is in the same content.
To solve this problem i need to change product name according given parameter
for example {mailorder product_name="Package A 01-08 April"} is it possible ? or how can i be it possible ?

Thank you for your support

This is not possible. To do that component core functionality needs modification. Modifications costs time. If you are ready to support such endeavor please mail to: admin att 3dwebdesign.org

--------------------
Php programmer in 3D Web Design
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Pinned: Custom Development For 3d Web Design Extensions
how to order custom version for extension developed from 3D Web Design
1 Web Design Seo 6,579 15th October 2014 - 08:44 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Customer Orders
1 craigd 3,481 14th September 2010 - 07:10 AM
Last post by: 3D Web Design

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 09:12 PM