2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mail Order In K2, Setting up mail order in K2
Hortdog
post Sep 15 2013, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,828

I have the plugin installed. Is there a way to to use the plugin in K2 . We want to have a module/category/items in the online store. We need the mail order function.
Experienced joomla users. On this site we are using J3 Mico template, K2, Power Amin, Nuevo front page viewer . Site is nearly finished just need the mail order function. rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 16 2013, 04:42 AM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Yes, can be used: Mail order Pro support every joomla component - you must configure ini file with the right content inside ini.

More info.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 16 2013, 04:48 AM
Post #3

do you have to have moo tools rather than jce?
Do you have a complete ini file for K2 category - ON LINE Store

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 16 2013, 04:52 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Sep 16 2013, 02:12 PM) *
Yes, can be used: Mail order Pro support every joomla component - you must configure ini file with the right content inside ini.

More info.

this requires futher clarification .
Do you have an example of K2 category ini file. The documentation is not clear enough and I note this is mentioned by other customers.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 16 2013, 06:07 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Цитат
Do you have an example of K2 category ini file. The documentation is not clear enough and I note this is mentioned by other customers.

Did you read info on official Mailorder guide? There is no way to be mentioned by other customers - in this page is written:
Цитат
Inside examples folder you have 2 type of examples:
for com_content, com_k2 and com_virtuemart without credit calculator
for com_content, com_k2 and com_virtuemart with credit calculator

So, if you don't trust me, let's see what is inside plugin archive smile.gif

config folder:
Attached File  mailorder_ini_files.png ( 20.68K ) Number of downloads: 16

examples folder:
Attached File  mailorder_examples.png ( 27.05K ) Number of downloads: 14

To clarify: this plugin is with many possibilities, but need configuration and some html knowledge (if you need custom look for your website). And this is hard for some of beginners users. But ve are very lazy and we don't want to support users all the time smile.gif

Because of this, we have created many examples, full guide in forum and step by step and FAQ guides inside plugin archive as txt file, pdf and as open office file.

Screenshot from plugin zip folder content:
Attached File  mailorder_guides.png ( 34.54K ) Number of downloads: 12

And results are: advanced plugin and no support requests. If you have more questions, feel free to post them all.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 16 2013, 11:09 PM
Post #6

As I obviously need help with the ini file can someone help with this from the forum a ,newbie, who has worked it out

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 17 2013, 05:51 AM
Post #7

Web Design Seo

What type of help you need? Please, be specific and post link to example from your website.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 17 2013, 06:32 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Sep 17 2013, 03:21 PM) *
What type of help you need? Please, be specific and post link to example from your website.

As I have had problems with the html code I need help setting up my ini file to be able set it up with K2 items listed in the on line store category or from selected K2 items
I can follow the examples easy enough but I have problems with the new ini file. It is corrupting the website on xampp local host.
I was asking if a newcomer had worked this out? If so I thought they might assist. The problem seems to be when I use firebug the file I want to select is on localhost.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 17 2013, 07:00 AM
Post #9

Web Design Seo

There is no need to create new ini file.

If your joomla version is 2.5, just install both plugins: "plg_content_mailorder-standalone-1.2-J25.zip" and "plg_system_plginvoker-J25.zip", switch on and ready - mail order will work on k2 items. You need to edit this file only if you want custom look.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 17 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Sep 17 2013, 04:30 PM) *
There is no need to create new ini file.

If your joomla version is 2.5, just install both plugins: "plg_content_mailorder-standalone-1.2-J25.zip" and "plg_system_plginvoker-J25.zip", switch on and ready - mail order will work on k2 items. You need to edit this file only if you want custom look.

I understand this but I am using Joomla 3 my customer wants the template MICO but I will see how it goes with another install of 2.5. If the database has to be rebuit that is ok. He does want mail order and yours is the best one we have seen
Now I asked about your logo design service did not get a reply.

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 18 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Hortdog @ Sep 18 2013, 07:52 AM) *
I understand this but I am using Joomla 3 my customer wants the template MICO but I will see how it goes with another install of 2.5. If the database has to be rebuit that is ok. He does want mail order and yours is the best one we have seen
Now I asked about your logo design service did not get a reply.

loaded in 2.5 can set mail order causes site to crash.
Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in E:\xampp\htdocs\joomla25\plugins\content\mailorder\mailorder.php on line 132

+Quote Post
pavelKukov
post Sep 18 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #12

Php programmer

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,452

There is minor bug in version for joomla 3.x It is fixed now and plugin is updated on our site from where it can be downloaded. Since in php 5.3 passing by reference is deprecated and joomla 3.x requires php 5.3. If you get this error on joomla 2.5 is because of php version. Workaround is to downgrade php version to lower than 5.3 (E.g. 5.2)

List of changes:

File: "/admin/plugins/content/mailorder.php from Line 34"

Код
$document =& JFactory::getDocument(); [i]changed to[/i] $document = JFactory::getDocument();
$this->db =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $this->db = JFactory::getDBO();
$row->text =& $row->link_desc; [i]changed to[/i] $row->text = $row->link_desc;

File: "/site/controller.php" Line 92:

Код
$db =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $db = JFactory::getDBO();

File: "/site/views/mailorder/view.html.php" Line 35:
Код
$database =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $database = JFactory::getDBO();

--------------------
Php programmer in 3D Web Design

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 18 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (pavelKukov @ Sep 18 2013, 06:06 PM) *
There is minor bug in version for joomla 3.x It is fixed now and plugin is updated on our site from where it can be downloaded. Since in php 5.3 passing by reference is deprecated and joomla 3.x requires php 5.3. If you get this error on joomla 2.5 is because of php version. Workaround is to downgrade php version to lower than 5.3 (E.g. 5.2)

List of changes:

File: "/admin/plugins/content/mailorder.php from Line 34"

CODE
$document =& JFactory::getDocument(); [i]changed to[/i] $document = JFactory::getDocument();
$this->db =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $this->db = JFactory::getDBO();
$row->text =& $row->link_desc; [i]changed to[/i] $row->text = $row->link_desc;

File: "/site/controller.php" Line 92:

CODE
$db =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $db = JFactory::getDBO();

File: "/site/views/mailorder/view.html.php" Line 35:
CODE
$database =& JFactory::getDBO(); [i]changed to[/i] $database = JFactory::getDBO();

How do I down load the revised plugin? can you send me the link Beacuase the site is based on your language I cant navigate to the download site?
Leigh Horton

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 18 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #14

Web Design Seo

Цитат
You can download your items from menu My orders: http://3dwebdesign.org/en/my-orders
When you buy some extension from our site, our website send extension automatically to email from order after succesfull payment. Just check your email box (and your trash folder also).

You can buy with or without registration, but registration is needed to download updates for further versions of extension. In every extension is described number of updates that are for current extension.

If you are not registered, just register from here http://3dwebdesign.org/en/create-an-account.html
with exact email from order and your orders will be added automatically to your account.

After this you can download updates from here:
http://3dwebdesign.org/en/my-orders

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 18 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #15

It says I have no orders???
I have paid downloaded and yet it says I have no orders. I am logged in to forum so why cant I login in and download my updated file.

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 18 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #16

It says I am on a blocked list???
Now this needs to be sorted out. You have my email address because you emailed me the link to download? Now I cannot login??
Please send file as win zipfile or provide new login with my download registered.

username : boomer logged in as Hortdog
Reason for edit: email removed from post

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 18 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #17

Web Design Seo

Цитат
It says I am on a blocked list

This message is when your account is not approved - you register, site send link to activate your registration.

I just check and now your account is activated - just logoff, login and open menu my orders.

P.S. Login with your password for main website - our site and forum are different CMS, with different registration data.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 19 2013, 07:02 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Sep 18 2013, 11:53 PM) *
This message is when your account is not approved - you register, site send link to activate your registration.

I just check and now your account is activated - just logoff, login and open menu my orders.

P.S. Login with your password for main website - our site and forum are different CMS, with different registration data.

I have loaded the new plugin in 2.5 joomla. I can get the button when i select a k2 item but the screen is blank when it comes up. I have tried it in J3 but it will not bring up the same screen or button. I can get the mail order config file top open in both j 2.5 and j 3
would a solution be to use your shopping cart and have a mail order request option?
Leigh Horton

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Sep 19 2013, 07:21 AM
Post #19

Web Design Seo

Switch on error reporting and post here error.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hortdog
post Sep 19 2013, 07:30 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Sep 19 2013, 04:51 PM) *
Switch on error reporting and post here error.

my whole site has crashed? Oh boy mail order is a little tricky? can it be the joomlashine template?
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to localhost:6080.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Mailorder In Costum Module
1 Robert Johansson 5,755 2nd July 2018 - 06:46 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Mailorder Pro Plugin Blank Form In Internet Explorer 9
mailorder pro plugin blank form in internet explorer 9
3 rajinfosys 11,768 27th February 2017 - 10:25 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsMail Order Pro For Joomla