Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aggregator+joomsef
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Joomla Aggregator
john dourzo
Good morning sir/madam

I am a new developer and i am using the aggregator lite(free edition) with the joomsef.
I have results but not proper results.
For example i use the aggregator tou catch an article from one site ,everything is working perfect...the article appears in my site like this...
www.sportpolis.gr/index.php?option=com_content&catid=60&id=4658&view=article&Itemid=5
and after i am using the joomsef the article changes to www.sportpolis.gr/2011-05-25-16-37-10...this ofcourse its not a proper sef url and i have to go inside the article to change the alias intowww.sportpolis.gr/today/ekatombi-thumaton-anemostrovilos
I have a simple question

Does the aggregator platinum do it byitself????cause this is very hardworking to change each article per time.DO YOU have any solution for this problem?

I really appreciate your help
Web Design Seo
Hello, john dourzo and welcome to our forum.

I answer You by email.
satyrical
Please don't answer by email. I'd like to know this response as well.
Web Design Seo
Tomorrow at 19 Hour PM free Joomla Aggregator Pro will be updated and in archive will be two versions - standard version and version to work with joomsef.

Both versions will be improved for performance with new updates that we have develop for top versions of aggregators.
Web Design Seo
New version is already released today. In archive now are two versions - one without title alias (for use with joomsef) and one with automatically filled title alias.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics