Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cron Job Working But With Notices
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Joomla Scraper
Kat
I configured my first cron job to work, but I get the following notices. What do I need to do to eliminate these?
Thank you.

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/asiannewschannel/public_html/administrator/components/com_aggregator/helpers/cron.php on line 174

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/asiannewschannel/public_html/administrator/components/com_aggregator/helpers/cron.php on line 174

Notice: Undefined offset: 8 in /home/asiannewschannel/public_html/administrator/components/com_aggregator/helpers/cron.php on line 185
5 New item(s) are imported for EOnline Entertainment (E! Online (US) - Top Stories). 5 items are imported in 1 seconds and 130 milliseconds with usage of 7.34 MB RAM!
Web Design Seo
No need to do anything, notices are not important. If you want, you can switch off error reporting in your joomla global configuration. To setup cron job, configure it in the way from our example in documentation:

Код
/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/asiannewschannel/public_html/administrator/components/com_aggregator/helpers/cron.php >> /dev/null
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics