Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post By Email - "content Between Strings" Extraction Not Working
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Joomla Extensions
ritual_advert
Hi team! I just purchased your product and enjoy it very much, except there's one major feature I can't get to work: Extracting content between strings.

PHP Version: 5.2 (mbstring enabled)
PBM Version: 1.10
Joomla Version: 3.4.3

For example, even when I send myself an e-mail with the exact sample text you provided, it fails to extract.

"Ѕоmе соntеnt рrеѕеntіng ѕресіаl аrtісlе nаmеd "Оbаmа thе lаѕt рrеѕіdеnt". Маnу ѕеntеnсеѕ. Аnd оthеr ѕtuff. Тоdау іѕ 2014-10-19. Тhіѕ іѕ аutоmаtеd еmаіl frоm ѕіtе.соm."

Settings for "Content between strings" (Under 'Publishing Settings' header)

|article named "|". Many|

After pressing 'Import' it says '1 email was processed' and I see my e-mail in my blog list. However, I see the full contents of the original e-mail. The blog post is NOT limited to simply the words "Obama the last president" as I understand it should.

I have also tried this with other strings and sample sentences, and none seem to extract or do anything.

Can you please check to make sure latest version doesn't have a bug in this area, or let me know how I can continue to troubleshoot? Thanks!

FYI I pulled my PHP error logs below (I replaced my URLs with 'REDACTED' below because this is a public forum). I don't think these errors are related to my problem:

2015/10/28 19:47:37 [warn] 26202#0: *66511157 a client request body is buffered to a temporary file /var/cache/nginx/client_temp/0000042610, client: 2601:645:4201:a1b1:f0d7:b1e9:85fd:c405, server: REDACTED, request: "POST /administrator/index.php?option=com_post_by_email&task=codeview HTTP/1.1", host: "REDACTED", referrer: "REDACTED"

[Wed Oct 28 20:18:00 2015] [error] [client 2601:645:4201:a1b1:f0d7:b1e9:85fd:c405] File does not exist: REDACTED <i class=, referer: REDACTED
[Wed Oct 28 20:24:05 2015] [error] [client 2601:645:4201:a1b1:f0d7:b1e9:85fd:c405] File does not exist: REDACTED<div dir=, referer: REDACTED
Web Design Seo
Hello, ritual_advert. Guide about Scraper and content formatting options is here.

Joomla 3 is not compatible with php 5.2 at all. You need min. PHP 5.3. See Joomla! Technical Requirements and upgrade your php version.

Цитат
Recommended: PHP 5.5 +
Minimum: PHP 5.3.10 +
ritual_advert
Thanks for your reply. I remember now - I actually had created a PHP 5.6 application to run Joomla 3. I just went into my Joomla 'System Information' to confirm (attached the screen shot below). So unfortunately the version number can't be the cause of what I'm experiencing.

Screen shot: http://imgur.com/8q7VIfQ
ritual_advert
Hi team,

I'm just bumping this up because it's unresolved. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks very much!
Web Design Seo
Hmm, may be quotes are the problem. We must test this case - please, send one email message like this to email: info @ smo.tips
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics