Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Microformatsvotes Joomla Plugin
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Seo Optimization
Falle
Hi
I´ve installed the plg_microformatsvotes_v4.0 for Joomla 2.5

My Joomla version is 2.5.8

The stars are visible in the conten pages but when trying to vote the vote doesn´t get in there?

I also using Virtuemart 2 version: 2.0.22a

Have I missed something

My URL is: www.highsafe.se
Web Design Seo
Hello, Falle. Quote from microformats product description:
Цитат
Documentation: Microformats V.4 for Joomla 3 and Joomla 2.5: now is system plugin. Over configuration of custom ini file, you can configure microformats votes to work in all joomla components. Manual.pdf and example ini files for com_content, com_k2, com_mtree and com_virtuemart are in plugin archive. Custom configuration from us for custom templates and for other components than com_content now cost additional payment (5 USD per component).

You must configure extension to work in Virtueamart. Link to Microformats V.4 for Joomla 3 and Joomla 2.5 description. All is inside this post and attached pdf file. Pdf with documentation is also in your extension - in zip file.

P.S. If you have troubles with votes on content pages, please, post here link to page where we can see the problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics