Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem With Microformats
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Seo Optimization
dianaNashif
Hi,
I installed microformats 4.0 for J2.5 but I only see basic configuration for the plugin options not what I see in the screenshots.

I do not have the joomla standart rating plugin installed to turn off.

I have components for Kunena, JomSocial, Easyblog and lots of joomla articles.

My website is: StandupGirl.com

How do I get this plugin to work?

Thank you for helping me...........

Diana
Web Design Seo
Inside microformats 4.0 for J2.5 zif arcive is pdf file - guide. Read it.
dianaNashif
QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jun 15 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Inside microformats 4.0 for J2.5 zif arcive is pdf file - guide. Read it.

OK, I finally was able to download the manual pdf. Any way I do have your plugin working on articles and categories now. Next issue is Kunena forum, how do I get it working there?
dianaNashif
QUOTE (dianaNashif @ Jun 15 2013, 01:22 PM) *
OK, I finally was able to download the manual pdf. Any way I do have your plugin working on articles and categories now. Next issue is Kunena forum, how do I get it working there?

I found the information on Kunena. Can you confirm that this will work with the new 3.0 version? I need to upgrade to 3.0 so I assume upgrade first and then add the extra code for MFV right?

Sorry, I am really new at this and apologize for stupid questions.

Kindest Regards,
Diana huh.gif
Web Design Seo
We can't test plugin with every component for joomla in the world and with every version of every component.

Just read info: Microforamts votes plugin can work with every component if you create the right ini file with the right content inside. But some html and joomla knowledge is needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics