Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple Posts Sent To Different Addresses Show Up On The Same Page
Web Design Seo Forum > 3D Web Design English Forum > Joomla Extensions
meljohnson
We would like to use the Post by Email feature for multiple pages on our website:
http://allsaintspawleys.cloudaccess.net/

In order to do this, we have set up multiple records in the Post by Email component, each using a different email address.

However, no matter which email is used, the posts almost always show up on the same page rather than being routed to the page that the email address is associated with.

I have created a temporary admin account for you with more specific details and have emailed it to you. We greatly appreciate any help you can provide as to what we are doing wrong with your component. Thanks very much in advance.

Melanie Johnson
Web Design Seo
Melanie, is not possible to see, we are on vacation to 20 august. Here i-net is terrable, i only read emails and forum once daily.

Try to change configuration - you have option where to post content - in new thread or in thred id ... (if using Kunena).
Web Design Seo
Maybe error is in your sef settings - is published only one title and joomla duplicate content protection say "Heeey, you already have this content item".

Try to use option "Use md5 aliases". Every time content items will be posted with different alias and content will be posted with different url on site.
meljohnson
QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Aug 20 2012, 03:56 AM) *
Maybe error is in your sef settings - is published only one title and joomla duplicate content protection say "Heeey, you already have this content item".

Try to use option "Use md5 aliases". Every time content items will be posted with different alias and content will be posted with different url on site.

I tried using the "Use MD5 aliases" option but I'm still getting the same behavior. Have you logged in using the test account I set up? I sent the details for that to admin@3dwebdesign.org. If that's not the correct address, would you please send me a message with the correct one?

If we can't get this figured out, I'm going to have to use a different Joomla extension but I really want to use yours because I can use it with K2! Please, help me try to figure this out! smile.gif

Thank you!
Melanie
Web Design Seo
Sorry for delay. We have many support tickets due on our big 25 days vacation. Your problem will be checked today.
Ivan Stamenov
Цитат(meljohnson @ Aug 15 2012, 07:01 PM) *
We would like to use the Post by Email feature for multiple pages on our website:
http://allsaintspawleys.cloudaccess.net/

In order to do this, we have set up multiple records in the Post by Email component, each using a different email address.

However, no matter which email is used, the posts almost always show up on the same page rather than being routed to the page that the email address is associated with.

I have created a temporary admin account for you with more specific details and have emailed it to you. We greatly appreciate any help you can provide as to what we are doing wrong with your component. Thanks very much in advance.

Melanie Johnson

Dear Mrs. Johnson,

I tried to log into your site's backend, but the username and/or the password seem to be incorrect. Please verify them. If there is a change, please send the correct ones directly to my e-mail address: ivan.stamenov[at]3dwebdesign.org. Meanwhile I remain with

Best regards,

Ivan Stamenov
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Web Analytics