Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Extensions Support
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Joomla Pagination Seo Plugin, SEO plugin for Joomla Pagination that work in all Joomla
Web Design Seo
post Nov 10 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

SEO plugin for Joomla Pagination

Joomla SEO Pagination plugin create unique title and unique meta description for every page with pagination in Joomla! With only one plugin installed, all pages with pagination in your joomla will be seo friendly!

Цитат
This is seo plugin for Joomla and do only one thing: change titles and meta description on prev-next pages. Plugin doesn't change pagination look! Plugin only write in html code of pages title and meta description.

In example if you have pages 1-20 on one category SEO, pagination plugin will create title for every page with title: page 1 - name of category, page 2 - name of category, page 3 - name of category.

Код
Latest version of this SEO plugin is updated on 24.02.2014. Joomla 3, Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 1.5 are supported. Latest version is v.1.3. Now is supported meta description field also (Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 only).

Options in Joomla SEO pagination plugin

In example if you have pages 1-20 on one category SEO pagination plugin can create title for every page with title: page 1-name of category, page 2 name of category, page 3 name of category.

If the plugin is unable to locate the current page number by itself, you have to change its default settings. To do so you have to open the HTML source of some page with pagination in your site and to find the pagination HTML (Firebug helps a lot).
- Set the containing tag for the pagination HTML as value of the plugin's Pagination container setting. It is something like <ul class="pagination">, <span class="pagination"> or <div class="pagination">;
- Set the containing tag for the current page HTML as value of the plugin's Current page container setting. It might be something like <span>, <span class="pagenav">, <span><b>, <strong>, etc. It is very important to include all the container tags. E.g. if the current page HTML is something like <span><strong>[current page number - integer]</strong></span>, you should set <span><strong> or only <strong> as a Current page container, but not just <span>;

It is possible for the plugin to work with multiple pagination HTML settings (if you have more than 1 pagination types: Joomla default, Virtuemart, etc.). You have to set a Pagination container - Current page container pair for each pagination type you want to be parsed, using the '|' char as a delimiter between the separate values.

For example:
Your Joomla template's default pagination has the following attributes:
Pagination container: <ul class="pagination">
Current page container: <span>
Your Virtuemart's pagination has the following attributes:
Pagination container: <span class="vm_pagination">
Current page container: <span>

Your plugin settings must be set as:
Pagination container: <ul class="pagination">|<span class="vm_pagination">
Current page container: <span>|<span>

Please note that though the Current page container attribute is the same for both the Joomla template's default pagination and the Virtuemart's pagination, it MUST be set again so the number of Pagination containers equals the number of Current page containers.

Price $9 USD, Epay.BG and PayPal Payment.
Online purchase: Joomla SEO Pagination plugin
Our Google Plus pages: | 3D Web Design in Google+

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Nov 1 2011, 01:58 PM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Joomla 2.5/ 1.7 / Joomla 1.6 version is ready. Joomla 1.5 version is also rewritten.

Changes in latest version:
- Plugin is not a content plugin, now joomla seo pagination is system plugin.
- Work everywhere - on all pages in joomla, in all components.

Now with one click, only with one plugin installed all pages with pagination in your joomla are seo friendly!

Examples:

Example one: com_content + com_search in 3D Web Design (joomla 1.5)
category page in com_content
second page in category (com_content)

On this page string "Page 2" in title is added from plugin:
Код
<title>Page 2 Web Design Portfolio</title>

search result page for keyword "web" in com_search
second page in search result for keyword "web" (com_search)

Plugin must be properly configured for every different template! You must configure the right div and class that use your template!

Цитат
String "Page 2" is controlled over language file. For example, if your website is written in russian, you need to create russian language file (filename must be ru-RU.plg_system_seopagination.ini) and to upload it in folder language/ru-RU/ .

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Nov 2 2011, 01:27 PM
Post #3

Web Design Seo

Example Two: com_content + com_mtree (joomla 1.5)
category page in com_content - joomla 1.5
second page in category (com_content) - joomla 1.5

search result page in com_mtree - joomla 1.5
second page in search result in com_mtree (com_search) - joomla 1.5

--------------------

+Quote Post
compareguy
post Feb 22 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,089

Can't get this to work, I suspect due to setup. I have:

Код
http://www.solarene.com/solar-energy-news/Page-3

Код
<div class="pagination">
<p class="counter">Page 10 of 300</p>
   <ul>
     <li class=pagination-start"><a class="pagenav" href="/news/" title="Start">Start</a>
     </li>
     <li class=pagination-prev"><a class="pagenav" rel="prev" href="/news/Page-9" title="Prev">Prev</a>
     </li>
     <li>
            <span class="pagenav">1</span>
     </li>

<li>
            <span class="pagenav">2</span>
     </li>

etc etc

What are the 2 containers in this case?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Feb 23 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Two containers are:
Код
<div class="pagination">

and
Код
<span class="pagenav">

--------------------

+Quote Post
compareguy
post Feb 27 2012, 07:31 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,089

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Feb 23 2012, 03:20 AM) *
Two containers are:
CODE
<div class="pagination">

and
CODE
<span class="pagenav">

Still no luck. What are my support options? This is important as we have over 300 pages of news. See http://www.solarene.com/solar-energy-news/Page-12

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Feb 28 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #7

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Цитат(compareguy @ Feb 27 2012, 08:31 PM) *
Still no luck. What are my support options? This is important as we have over 300 pages of news. See solarene.com/solar-energy-news/Page-12

These settings are correct:

Pagination container: <div class="pagination">
Current page container: <span class="pagenav">

I downloaded the HTML code of your page and run the script manually. I got the correct results.

If your problems persist please give us temporary admin access as well as FTP access to the plugin's folder in order to investigate the problem.

Best regards,
Ivan

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 19 2012, 09:47 AM
Post #8

Web Design Seo

We find bug in previous version. Today, 19.04.2012 plugin is updated.

I just sent fixed new version to latest 5 subscribed users.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 16 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #9

Web Design Seo

Plugin is updated today. Is added functions to change meta description also.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Albert Silva
post Nov 30 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,459

Hi!

I just bought the Pagination Seo Plugin, already installed it on my site and now I have some questions:

1 How do I change the english text "Page" in the title and description of the page? Example: change "Page 2" to "Pбgina 2".

2 How do I insert "Page 2" (for example) at the beginning of the description (rather the end of the description, as is the default)?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.

Thanks for all,

Albert

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 3 2012, 07:38 AM
Post #11

Web Design Seo

1. You have language files. Just add language file for your language in folder "languages/your language"
2. You have option in plugin configuration to change this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Albert Silva
post Dec 3 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Dec 3 2012, 08:38 AM) *
1. You have language files. Just add language file for your language in folder "languages/your language"
2. You have option in plugin configuration to change this.

2. I have this option in plugin configuration, but it only sets the order in the title. It does not change the text order in description. This is a bug?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 3 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #13

Web Design Seo

Is not bug, plugin just don't have option to do this in meta description. Will be added to next version.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Albert Silva
post Dec 3 2012, 03:30 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Dec 3 2012, 04:06 PM) *
Is not bug, plugin just don't have option to do this in meta description. Will be added to next version.

Please tell me where (or how) I can change that in plugin php file. this is very important. Because as it stands currently, if the description is long Google detects duplicate meta description (after all, "Page 2", "Page 3", etc. located at the end of the description).

Thanks for all,

Albert

+Quote Post
Ivan Stamenov
post Dec 4 2012, 08:25 AM
Post #15

Advanced User

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 761

Hi, Albert!

The requested option is added in ver. 1.3 (joomla 2.5 only). You can now set the page info position in the title separately from the page info position in the meta description tag.

If you need to translate the page info language constant (e.g. in Brazilian Portuguese), please take these steps:

1. Find out the Joomla language tag of the language you want to translate into. For Brazilian Portuguese it is pt-BR.

2. Using FTP client, copy the following file (you may have to download the file on your PC and then upload it to the new location with the new name):

Код
/administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_seopagination.ini

as

Код
/administrator/languages/xx-YY/xx-YY.plg_system_seopagination.ini

Please replace xx-YY with the language tag from 1. In your case:

Код
/administrator/languages/pt-BR/pt-BR.plg_system_seopagination.ini

3. Using text editor, edit the new file and replace

Код
Page %u

with the actual text you want to be used, when the page is viewed in Brazilian Portuguese. Be sure to have the %u part somewhere in your string, as it will be replaced with the actual page number by the seopagination plugin.

+Quote Post
Albert Silva
post Dec 4 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #16

The requested option is added in ver. 1.3. You can now set the page info position in the title separately from the page info position in the meta description tag.

Hi, Ivan!
Will I have to pay again for the Plugin? I bought it 3 days ago and have to buy again? That's not fair. Please give me for free the new version.

Thanks for all,

Albert

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 4 2012, 03:39 PM
Post #17

Web Design Seo

Albert Silva, you have 3 downloads with plugin. Just login in site and download update. Here is how-to:

Цитат
You can download your items from meny My orders: http://3dwebdesign.org/en/my-orders
When you buy some extension from our site, our website send extension automatically to email from order after succesfull payment. Just check your email box.

You can buy with or without registration, but registration is needed to download updates for further versions of extension. In every extension is described number of updates that are for current extension.

If you are not registered, just register from here http://3dwebdesign.org/en/create-an-account.html
with exact email from order and your orders will be added automatically to your account.

After this you can download updates from here:
http://3dwebdesign.org/en/my-orders

I just send new version to your email smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
socialfan
post Apr 15 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,654

I think the plugin doesnt work for community builder lists?

Just purchsed the plugin and activated it but list pagination is still giving limit start end vlaues for paginataion.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Apr 15 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #19

Web Design Seo

Plugin only change titles and meta description on pagination pages. But must be configured right to work - some html knowledge needed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sketch1
post May 16 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,694

Hi Guys,
Just installed the SEO plugin for Joomla Pagination. Installation seems to be successful but in the pages area I still cannot see the option to add a unique title for each page.

Please help.

Thanks

Sketch Man.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Joomla Scrapper Subscription And Licensing Model
3 omoj 302 15th October 2014 - 06:06 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No new Pinned: Seo курс за начинаещи 2014
Септември 2014 стартира SEO курс на IT Academy
8 Web Design Seo 1,212 14th October 2014 - 07:59 AM
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsJoomla Scraper, Grabber For Joomla
Joomla Scraper Can Grab Any Content From Any Website
78 Web Design Seo 42,485 6th October 2014 - 09:52 AM
No New Posts Seo Consultant California
SEO Consultant California
0 -buckbasil- 1,724 8th August 2014 - 11:43 AM
Last post by: buckbasil
No New Posts Joomla Developer For Hire
Hire Joomla! developers
0 Web Design Seo 2,095 25th July 2014 - 08:00 AM
No new Topic has attachmentsSeo Pagination In Article Pagination
8 Shahryar_NEO 1,368 3rd July 2014 - 11:29 AM
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro For Joomla
guide, description and functions of Seo Links Pro
33 Web Design Seo 34,845 25th June 2014 - 12:06 PM
Last post by: pavelKukov
No new Pinned: Seo Links Pro за Джумла
нова професионална версия на сео линкс за Joomla!
30 Web Design Seo 21,161 4th June 2014 - 12:52 PM
No New Posts Seo Contest App
0 -maworm- 1,327 4th June 2014 - 09:08 AM
Last post by: maworm
No new votes Poll: Seo Links Pro и печелене на много пари от Google Adsense
функционалност за изкарване на повече пари от адсенс и реклама
2 Web Design Seo 7,385 3rd June 2014 - 02:00 PM

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 07:54 PM

share and like 3D Web Design
and