Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Test Unique Text Generator In Wp Aggregator Ultimate, How to test uniqueness in WordPress Aggregator Ultimate
Web Design Seo
post Dec 8 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

How to test uniqueness of text generated from article spinner in WP Aggregator Ultimate.

Here i post some short test that show quality of uniqueness of generated text from article spinner inside WordPress Aggregator Ultimate.

New top version have all functions of WP Aggregator Pro plus uniqueness of texts with high quality, full automatically and without Google Translate. This type of machine text processing work by shuffle text in three ways: point to point, comma to comma and both.

Here are test and result. Original is rss feed from wordpress.com:
Код
http://freshlypressed.wordpress.com/feed/

Title of first news in feed:
How To Love The Beatles

Content:
Цитат
By Michael Sokil Nitsuh Abebe’s article ”How To Hate The Beatles” is a crime against reason, good taste and the considered opinion of mankind. If I were merely a layperson – a casual Beatles fan peripherally conversant in their work - I would find the piece stunningly provocative. However, as the world’s preeminent Beatles fan, peerless in my knowledge of Beatles ephemera, I find Abebe’s piece simply abominable. After due deliberation, here is my response: ”How To Love The Beatles.” 1. John Lennon. The World’s Greatest Rocker. Consider the musicians who confess to emulating John Lennon. Kurt Cobain. Neil Young. Bono. Rock’n'roll had no greater representative than Lennon, the tortured genius with his growling rhythm guitar. Yes, Lennon had his artsy side (one word: ”Yoko”), and this is no strike against him. Truly, Lennon shined as a rocker. Lennon’s legendary performance on ”Twist & Shout” ensured his legacy in the pantheon of rock greats, but his lesser known early performances on ”Money,” ”Bad Boy,” and ”Dizzy Miss Lizzie” are equally impressive. Lennon’s guitar work on songs like ”I Saw Her Standing There” and ”I Want To Hold Your Hand,” perhaps the greatest rhythm guitar performances of all time, showcase an innate sense of timing and rock style, woefully unappreciated in his time. I could go on and on about Lennon’s rock cred, from his screaming vocals on ”Yer Blues” and ”Happiness is a Warm Gun” (an ode to heroin junkies everywhere) to his solo masterpiece ”Plastic Ono Band,” the original confessional rock album. In short, anyone who claims to love rock’n'roll would quite naturally love John Lennon, the original rocker, whose talent achieved stratospheric heights as the leader of the Beatles. 2. Paul McCartney. The World’s Greatest Pop Star. Where Lennon shined as a rocker, Paul McCartney displayed pure pop virtuosity as the musical architect of the Beatles. Lennon often bridled when the majority of Beatles songs covered by other artists were Paul songs. Indeed, the songs most commonly associated with the group – ”Let it Be,” ”Hey Jude”, ”Can’t Buy Me Love,” – are 100% McCartney. With an ear for a catchy hook, the mind of a craftsman, and the musical ability of a renaissance man (McCartney played at least seven instruments as a Beatle), McCartney is simply an unequaled talent in the world of popular music. He could simply do it all. Need a love song? ”Here, There and Everywhere” is one of the most beautiful songs ever written (no less an expert than John Lennon named it his favorite Beatles song). How about a voice-shredding rocker? ”Helter Skelter” still sends shivers down the spine. Perhaps something more mainstream? Here you have many choices – ”Martha My Dear”, ”Honey Pie,” ”When I’m 64″ and ”Lady Madonna” all showcase the vaudevillian influences on the young James Paul McCartney. It is often repeated that the Guinness Book of World Records has accorded McCartney the honor of most successful songwriter in the history of popular music. This is no fluke. Anyone with an ear for a catchy hook, an eye for a charismatic performer and an appreciation for unequaled musical talent need look no further than Paul McCartney, the beating heart of the Beatles. 3. Musical Accessibility. Anyone Can Play Along! This is an area where I have unique expertise. Beatles music is quite simply a joy to play. Budding musicians, picking up a guitar for the first time, can strum along to a decent share of Beatles hits in a matter of minutes. Few songs are so complex that they require great musical talent to master; I’ve often found that the simplest way to play a particular riff of rhythm is often the way the Beatles played it. Musical snobs criticize the group for this, claiming that the group might have been strengthened with John Bonham behind the drumkit, or Eric Clapton on lead guitar. This view shows little appreciation for the secret behind the Beatles’ style: musical understatement. Any amateur musician, emerging talent or musical virtuoso who appreciates music that is both simple to learn and delightful to master would be blown away by the musical accessibility of the catalog of the Beatles. 4. Personality . After all the re-releases, anthologies and encomiums since their tumultuous breakup, people seem to have forgotten a key aspect of Beatlemania: The Beatles were funny . The moment that truly crystallized their fame in America came not on the Ed Sullivan Show, but at John F. Kennedy Airport days earlier. At the band’s first press conference in the United States, The Beatles transformed a potentially contentious meeting into a flurry of one-liners, zingers and barbs that would make the Marx Brothers blush. The press wanted nothing more than to kill the Beatles in the cradle, but the group charmed their pants off, and America’s too. Watch ”A Hard Day’s Night” and try not to laugh. Anyone with a sense of humor and a sense of the absurd naturally gravitates to the comedic sensibility and sharp wit of the Beatles. 5. Consider the competition. Although I am most devoted to the Beatles, there are other groups that belong in the pantheon of rock greats. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and, yes, even the Rolling Stones have their own strengths that challenge those of the Beatles. Floyd took the idea of the concept album introduced by ”Sgt. Pepper” to stratospheric heights with ”The Wall” and ”Dark Side of the Moon.” Zeppelin’s musical ability easily surpassed that of the Beatles, and their live performances are some of the most exciting rock music I’ve ever heard. And although many self-professed music critics present a binary ”Stones vs. Beatles” argument, there’s no reason they can’t coexist. I often put it this way: If I’m going to a bar and want pure entertainment, I pick the Stones nine times out of ten. But if I want the whole package: musical masterpieces, vocal talent, personality, and a wide range of styles and sounds, then there’s simply no match for the Beatles. This merely scratches the surface. I could go on and on, but alas, I have guitar parts to learn… Michael Sokil (MJ Sokes) is a multi-instrumentalist who has taught himself every Beatles song on guitar, drums, bass and piano. His YouTube channel , approaching 2 million views, is one of the top 100 most-viewed music channels on YouTube.

Uniqueness preferences:
Shuffle sentences positions (point to point) : Yes
Shuffle sentences (comma to comma) : Yes

THis will shuffle text in both ways - point to point and comma to comma.

Result from WP Aggregator Ultimate:

Title: word1 How To Love The Beatlesг word5
In title i add some keyword before and after original title to make title unique. If you enter in fields "before title" 20 different keywords you will have 20 unique titles. If you enter in fields "after title" 20 different keywords also you will have 20х20=400 unique titles. Every time one one random word from random field is inserted.

Content:
Цитат
html code 3 Emerging talent or musical virtuoso who appreciates music that is both simple to learn and delightful to master would be blown away by the musical accessibility of the catalog of the Beatles, Any amateur musician. �Personality. Floyd took the idea of the concept album introduced by ”Sgt. But the group charmed their pants off, The press wanted nothing more than to kill the Beatles in the cradle, and America’s too. How To Love The Beatles. Anyone Can Play Along! This is an area where I have unique expertise. 4. The moment that truly crystallized their fame in America came not on the Ed Sullivan Show, but at John F. Where Lennon shined as a rocker, Paul McCartney displayed pure pop virtuosity as the musical architect of the Beatles. Few songs are so complex that they require great musical talent to master; I’ve often found that the simplest way to play a particular riff of rhythm is often the way the Beatles played it. Neil Young. Beatles” argument, there’s no reason they can’t coexist. ”Honey Pie, Perhaps something more mainstream? Here you have many choices – ”Martha My Dear”, ” ”When I’m 64″ and ”Lady Madonna” all showcase the vaudevillian influences on the young James Paul McCartney. People seem to have forgotten a key aspect of Beatlemania: The Beatles were funny, anthologies and encomiums since their tumultuous breakup, After all the re-releases. If I were merely a layperson – a casual Beatles fan peripherally conversant in their work - I would find the piece stunningly provocative. Rock’n'roll had no greater representative than Lennon, the tortured genius with his growling rhythm guitar. He could simply do it all. Pepper” to stratospheric heights with ”The Wall” and ”Dark Side of the Moon. 3. It is often repeated that the Guinness Book of World Records has accorded McCartney the honor of most successful songwriter in the history of popular music. The original rocker, anyone who claims to love rock’n'roll would quite naturally love John Lennon, whose talent achieved stratospheric heights as the leader of the Beatles, In short. Anyone with a sense of humor and a sense of the absurd naturally gravitates to the comedic sensibility and sharp wit of the Beatles. And although many self-professed music critics present a binary ”Stones vs. Bono. �Musical Accessibility. However, as the world’s preeminent Beatles fan, peerless in my knowledge of Beatles ephemera, I find Abebe’s piece simply abominable. Kurt Cobain. 5. �Paul McCartney. ” ”Bad Boy, but his lesser known early performances on ”Money, Lennon’s legendary performance on ”Twist & Shout” ensured his legacy in the pantheon of rock greats, ” and ”Dizzy Miss Lizzie” are equally impressive. Lennon shined as a rocker, Truly. Personality, vocal talent, and a wide range of styles and sounds, then there’s simply no match for the Beatles, But if I want the whole package: musical masterpieces. How about a voice-shredding rocker? ”Helter Skelter” still sends shivers down the spine. I often put it this way: If I’m going to a bar and want pure entertainment, I pick the Stones nine times out of ten. Anyone with an ear for a catchy hook, the beating heart of the Beatles, an eye for a charismatic performer and an appreciation for unequaled musical talent need look no further than Paul McCartney. ” the original confessional rock album, from his screaming vocals on ”Yer Blues” and ”Happiness is a Warm Gun” (an ode to heroin junkies everywhere) to his solo masterpiece ”Plastic Ono Band, I could go on and on about Lennon’s rock cred. Beatles music is quite simply a joy to play. #8221; 1. McCartney is simply an unequaled talent in the world of popular music, the mind of a craftsman, With an ear for a catchy hook, and the musical ability of a renaissance man (McCartney played at least seven instruments as a Beatle). Here is my response: ”How To Love The Beatles, After due deliberation. Showcase an innate sense of timing and rock style, ” perhaps the greatest rhythm guitar performances of all time, woefully unappreciated in his time, Lennon’s guitar work on songs like ”I Saw Her Standing There” and ”I Want To Hold Your Hand. This is no fluke. And their live performances are some of the most exciting rock music I’ve ever heard, #8221; Zeppelin’s musical ability easily surpassed that of the Beatles. Even the Rolling Stones have their own strengths that challenge those of the Beatles, yes, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and. �Consider the competition. Watch ”A Hard Day’s Night” and try not to laugh. There are other groups that belong in the pantheon of rock greats, Although I am most devoted to the Beatles. This view shows little appreciation for the secret behind the Beatles’ style: musical understatement. Picking up a guitar for the first time, Budding musicians, can strum along to a decent share of Beatles hits in a matter of minutes. Kennedy Airport days earlier. The World’s Greatest Rocker. 2. There and Everywhere” is one of the most beautiful songs ever written (no less an expert than John Lennon named it his favorite Beatles song), Need a love song? ”Here. I could go on and on, but alas, I have guitar parts to learn… Michael Sokil (MJ Sokes) is a multi-instrumentalist who has taught himself every Beatles song on guitar, bass and piano, drums. Is one of the top 100 most-viewed music channels on YouTube, His YouTube channel, approaching 2 million views. �John Lennon. Lennon often bridled when the majority of Beatles songs covered by other artists were Paul songs. This merely scratches the surface. Yes, Lennon had his artsy side (one word: ”Yoko”), and this is no strike against him. Good taste and the considered opinion of mankind, By Michael Sokil Nitsuh Abebe’s article ”How To Hate The Beatles” is a crime against reason. Or Eric Clapton on lead guitar, Musical snobs criticize the group for this, claiming that the group might have been strengthened with John Bonham behind the drumkit. The World’s Greatest Pop Star. The Beatles transformed a potentially contentious meeting into a flurry of one-liners, At the band’s first press conference in the United States, zingers and barbs that would make the Marx Brothers blush. ” – are 100% McCartney, Indeed, ”Can’t Buy Me Love, ” ”Hey Jude”, the songs most commonly associated with the group – ”Let it Be. Consider the musicians who confess to emulating John Lennon html code after item 5,randomly inserted from all filled up items
Read more: How To Love The Beatles

How readable is the text is very subjective and i will let everyone decide for himself. Important are two other things:

1. How unique is the text.

Open Unique Check tool that check uniqueness (this seo tool is related to copyscape)
Paste in filed in this tool text that aggregator return at your email.

2. Quality may be even higher if you ask for aggregators to mix text only point to point , only to change the locations of the sentences. Then the uniqueness of the text would be lower, but its quality higher. This approach is applicable, however, for longer texts, I used both options simultaneously in RSS feed from wordpress.

Note: If you want to create longer texts from some very short rss feed you can use option in Aggregator "Content Combine". In this box number where you can specify how news can be combined and merged into one. With this option the uniqueness of the text is at times greater.

The fact is that the quality of the text in both cases is much higher than if you translate from language to other language through Google translate for example.

In next post you will find screenshots of the full test.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 8 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

1. Login to administration of our demo site:

Цитат

2. Access to this seo tool you have from: Components -> Wordpress aggregator

3. Prefer your email so aggregator send result in your email box.

4. New functions are in Content SEO tab.

5. Activate these options:
Shuffle sentences positions: Yes (shuffles from point to point)
Shuffle sentences: Yes (shuffles from comma to comma)

6. Click on SAVE top right.

7. From list check the rss feed that you just save.

8. Click on button IMPORT top right. Now Aggregator will process content and send result to your email.

9. WP Aggregator run the query and send results to your email as a return message how news is sent and how long it was necessary for this task.

10. Check your email.

11. Go to your rss feed and in nearby window and compare the results uniqueness with the original feed with Unique Check tool: http://articlespinner.eu/unique.html :

12. Preference Number of keywords: 7 in Unique Check tool means that with google check whether the random combination of text with a 7 words is indexed somewhere on the internet. Press the button "Get random phrase and search in Google" several times. In about 50% of cases google finds some text in one site.

This means that this text as for search engine about 50%-70% uniqueness. This percentage can easily be changed if:
- You add 1-2 lines of text before and after each news
- You Write a list of several synonyms for the most frequent keywords in feed

13. You can change option keywords to 9. In these cases, Google returns the result that exact text in 90% of cases is not located anywhere.

Happy testing and uniqueness smile.gif

Quick links and prices:

You can test tool for free: Demo site
Article spinner in WP Aggregator
Generation of unique content test
Wordpress Aggregator Ultimate Functions

Price: $69, Update from Pro version: $20.
Online purchase: WP Aggregator Ultimate.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts How To Block Bad Bots On My Website .htaccess Code
code for .htaccess
2 Web Design Seo 7,686 17th October 2018 - 06:55 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Pinned: How To Check Aged Domain Names Quality
old domain for sale - check quality first!
3 Web Design Seo 18,205 10th September 2018 - 06:22 AM
No New Posts Text Link Ads Deep Links Plugin за joomla
джумла плъгин
2 Web Design Seo 11,342 16th June 2017 - 01:59 PM
No New Posts How To Boost Onpage Seo Of My Website
fast and power way to find the right keywords and to rank it quickly
0 Web Design Seo 9,608 16th January 2017 - 01:47 PM
No New Posts How To Limit Number Of Items In Rss Feed With Aggregator
yahoo pipes guide and example code