Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free: Wordpress Aggregator Plugin With Scraper And Article Spinner, WP Aggregator Platinum for free - trial version
Web Design Seo
post Jan 15 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Available for free for download: wordpress content spinner - best Wordpress Aggregator plugin with Article Spinner and Scraper: Wordpress Aggregator Platinum Trial ( http://3dwebdesign.org/download/wp-aggrega...v.1.2-trial.zip )

You can download and use for free paid version of Wordpress Aggregator Platinum for Wordpress.

Цитат
This version is not limited in time and not limited by domain, you can use it on many wordpress blogs! Trial is full functional version of WP Aggregator Platinum with all functions to test! The only difference is that trial version post link to 3D Web Design website in selected posts from time to time.

This version require free ioncube loader. If you get blank screen on plugin page in admin, you may need to install ioncube.

How to install? Just install zip file from WP installer and start to post automatically rewritten posts from rss feeds in Wordpress.

Our TOS for trial version: No support.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pavelKukov
post Feb 25 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Php programmer

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,452

Demo version is updated with latest version with all extras. Enjoy smile.gif

New functions:
Цитат
Now Wordpress Aggregator Platinum v 1.2.2 for Wordpress have improved content shuffling algorithm and new options for better control and automated manipulation. The new algorithm is more precise and produced texts are more readable.

New options and settings are:

Shuffle sentences positions - Shuffle the positions of the sentences in the article.
Shuffle sentences - Shuffle the compound sentences using the given characters as a delimiter
Delimiters for sentences - Delimiters used for splitting text into sentences
Delimiters for sentence parts - Delimiters used for splitting sentence into parts
Punctuation characters - List of characters considered as punctuation and disallowed be at start or end of sentence
Minimum sentence length - Sentences shorter than n characters will be removed. Use this option for cleaning small errors like sentences only from names. Example Mr. Paul Kalkbrenner will be split to two sentences because of the dot after Mr.
Fragment shuffling - Fragment shuffling if allowed (if sentence or part of it contain more than n words and do not contain delimiters, it will be split in to phrases which will be shuffled randomly)
Shuffling long phrases - Long phrases prevention if fragment shuffling is allowed. If given text fragment is built up with less than required number words will not be affected from long phrase detection algorithm (with other words - if you want to shuffle small sentences you must set number here. )
Protected HTML tags - Comma separated list of HTML tags which to be protected when removing HTML. This gives you opportunity to keep some formatting.

--------------------
Php programmer in 3D Web Design

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Feb 27 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Web Design Seo

If you upload plugin files over ftp, plugin must be in separate folder. Look must be like this in screenshot.

Attached File  wp_aggregator_folder.png ( 45.53K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
marko33
post Aug 2 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,781

Hi,

I use this wordpress aggregator plugin,and it is great,it has so many features, and works out of the box, but there is just one problem...It duplicates posts...
So, cron is set to run every 15 minutes and it keeps importing same posts over and over again.It duplicates if I use manual import option as well.
I think it has something to do with caching but I'm not sure.
There is nothing else installed it this test worpress 3.5 installation except your plugin.
If it is not possible to get this to work with this wordpress version, then can you please tell me which wordpress installation should I use?Is there something else I should install except your plugin? Missing something else?

I know you have limited or no support for trial version and I decided to go with this plugin and buy it because it is definitely the most powerful I have found, and I will need your support,but I must know If I can get this to work as described.

wordpress 3.5.0
wp-aggregator version from this page

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Popovic Marko

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Aug 6 2013, 06:29 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Duplicate content protection function is not inside trial version:

http://3dwebdesign.org/forum/index.php?sho...post&p=5765

Trial will be updated after our vacation, at end of August.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jan 10 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #6

Web Design Seo

We have found security bug in old trial version and this free version was deleted from our website before 1-2 months.

Цитат
If you use older version of trial, update it immediately to latest version!

Now Wordpress Aggregator Plugin trial is fixed, and you can download it from today from the same link: http://3dwebdesign.org/download/wp-aggrega...v.1.2-trial.zip

File name of zip is the same, only general.php file is changed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Pinned: Without Support To 4 January 2016
Happy new 2016 Year
0 Web Design Seo 8,844 31st December 2015 - 01:01 PM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No New Posts Pinned: Android Tv Box
Андроид ТВ бокс устройства, какво е това
0 Web Design Seo 8,081 21st December 2015 - 09:52 AM
No New Posts Pinned: Free: Seo Links Pro For Wordpress Trial
download for free best automatic links and best automatic ads plugin
3 Web Design Seo 9,500 3rd July 2015 - 11:14 AM
No New Posts Aggregator Showing Webdesign Link
2 smok3r 9,856 14th August 2014 - 08:23 PM
Last post by: smok3r
No new Pinned: Aggregator For Wordpress+scraper+article Spinner
Wordpress Aggregator Platinum new version
7 Web Design Seo 17,856 21st May 2014 - 05:43 AM
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsWordpress Aggregator Platinum за Wordpress
най-добрия агрегатор за Wordpress създаван някога
13 Web Design Seo 13,894 21st April 2014 - 09:36 PM
Last post by: Stoyan Miladinov
No New Posts Free Cron Service To Configure Your Cron Jobs
free and professional paid plans available
0 Web Design Seo 2,944 17th January 2014 - 08:12 AM
No New Posts Pinned: Free Aggregator With Article Spinner: Joomla Aggregator Platinum Trial
download for free Joomla Aggregator with Article Spinner
2 Web Design Seo 11,010 13th January 2014 - 08:25 AM
No New Posts Without Support To 6 January 2014
0 Web Design Seo 7,385 20th December 2013 - 03:14 PM
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsWordpress Aggregator Platinum For Wordpress
autoblogging Wordpress plugin
10 Web Design Seo 20,318 2nd December 2013 - 10:10 AM
Last post by: pavelKukov

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2018 - 02:31 PM
Clicky Web Analytics