Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aggregator+joomsef, aggregator Lite+Joomsef
john dourzo
post May 27 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 755

Good morning sir/madam

I am a new developer and i am using the aggregator lite(free edition) with the joomsef.
I have results but not proper results.
For example i use the aggregator tou catch an article from one site ,everything is working perfect...the article appears in my site like this...
www.sportpolis.gr/index.php?option=com_content&catid=60&id=4658&view=article&Itemid=5
and after i am using the joomsef the article changes to www.sportpolis.gr/2011-05-25-16-37-10...this ofcourse its not a proper sef url and i have to go inside the article to change the alias intowww.sportpolis.gr/today/ekatombi-thumaton-anemostrovilos
I have a simple question

Does the aggregator platinum do it byitself????cause this is very hardworking to change each article per time.DO YOU have any solution for this problem?

I really appreciate your help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post May 27 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello, john dourzo and welcome to our forum.

I answer You by email.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
satyrical
post May 29 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Please don't answer by email. I'd like to know this response as well.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post May 29 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #4

Web Design Seo

Tomorrow at 19 Hour PM free Joomla Aggregator Pro will be updated and in archive will be two versions - standard version and version to work with joomsef.

Both versions will be improved for performance with new updates that we have develop for top versions of aggregators.

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post May 30 2011, 02:12 PM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

New version is already released today. In archive now are two versions - one without title alias (for use with joomsef) and one with automatically filled title alias.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 05:18 PM
Clicky Web Analytics