Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Advanced Tags, Free Tag Component For Joomla, free tags component for Joomla
Web Design Seo
post May 28 2011, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Web Design Seo

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Advanced tags is free tag component for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 1.5.

Simply the BEST Tag Component for Joomla

Component was released in 2010 year to work with Joomla Aggregator Platinum - aggregator post directly tags in tag component. Advanced tags is Free component for creating tags in joomla 1.5, joomla 1.6 and joomla 1.7. Automatically show related by tags news inside content. Using of tags is recommended for seo optimization of every web site.

What we do when we start to create Advanced tags:
1. We read about problems of every of popular tag components in JED
2. We read desires of users of popular tag components in JED
3. We make tag component with all of these problems fixed, make tag component more user friendly, more SEO friendly and more automated and.... Advanced tags was released.

Current version of Advanced tags for Joomla 1.5 now is v.1.5.3 - with new "custom title" field for seo optimization on tag pages. In package are component, three modules, search plugin and sef plugin for sh404sef. Current version of Advanced tags for Joomla 1.7 and 1.6 now is 1.7.2.

History Log:
v.1.7.3.1 - fixed bug in content plugin in joomla 2.5 version (15 October 2013)
v.1.5.3 of advanced tags for Joomla 1.5 is released. Added are options to create automatically key phrases from article content. Tag component count phrases in body of article and add configured from you number of top key phrases as tags.
v.1.7.2.2 - bug fix in content plugin - only joomla 2.5 version is updated (27 March 2012)
v.1.7.2.1 - bug fix. Only version for for joomla 1.7/2.5 is updated (28 february 2012)
v.1.7.2/1.5.2 - bugfixes and cron job added - 31.01 2012.
Advanced tags for Joomla 1.6 (v.1.7.0) is released on 31 May 2011. Many improvements, seo and url address of tags by your choice.
v.1.5.1 - December 2011.
Advanced tags for Joomla 1.5 - December 2010.

You can try Advanced tags for joomla 1.5 in our demo site also.

Cronjob in latest version delete tag terms with zero content items assocated. So, if you have some tags for content item and than you delete this content item, cron will delete unnecessary tags.

How to activate cronjob in current version?
Just open url address from cronjob:
Код
/administrator/components/com_advanced_tags/cron.advancedtags.php

Cron:
Код
curl -sS "http://mysite.com/administrator/components/com_advanced_tags/cron.advancedtags.php" >> /dev/null

Screens from Advanced tags

You can receive more money from google adsense - advanced tags have fields for html code to insert before/after tag results. You can add up to 5 different types of ads before/after content.

Where to see joomla 1.7 demo: article spinner eu
Where to download: Download for free Advanced tags

This post has been edited by Web Design Seo: Jan 2 2014, 07:14 AM
Reason for edit: Advanced Tags for joomla 2.5 released

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post May 31 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #2

Web Design Seo

Advanced tags is updated today and now work in Joomla 1.6. In archive are both versions - one for Joomla 1.5 and one for Joomla 1.6.

You can download component here: Advanced tags

--------------------
Правила на форума | Forum Rules | How to receive support. 3D Web Design: Уеб дизайн, Seo оптимизация, Web Site Extensions, Oscommerce Addons, Wordpress plugins and Joomla Extensions. Изработка на уеб сайтове и оптимизация на сайт за търсачки и Seo услуги.

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jun 3 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #3

Web Design Seo

New, seo improved version of our tag component. Version 1.2.1 of Advanced tags is with seo optimized pages of tags but is not full comatible with v.1.1. Now you have custum title at page of every tag and you can configure this title for each tag term.

Description of tag is automatically insert in description of current tag page also.

To install Version 1.2.1 of Advanced tags, uninstall older version first and after this delete this tables in database:
Код
jos_tag_term
jos_tag_term_content

All both versions are updated - for Joomla 1.6 and for Joomla 1.5. Now tag pages can be ranked much better in google wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ciccios
post Jul 1 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 123

hi, i have installed 3daggregator pro and advanced tags, but no tags are imported, can you explain how to import from article's keywords? thanks in advance

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jul 1 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #5

Web Design Seo

Free version com_3daggregator (lite and pro) work only with meta - insert tags as keywords. You need to manual import keywords like tags after content is published. Advanced tags component have this function.

Only platinum and scraper versions add automatically tags in tag component advanced tags. Gold, platinum and scraper are other component - com_aggregator.

Comparison of all aggregators

--------------------

+Quote Post
ataman79
post Oct 14 2011, 02:26 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 399

Hello I'm using Advanced tags component (together with the Joomla Aggregator Scraper version)

Mine articles are using not more than 7 Tags.
So in the Parameter of the Advanced tags , there is an option Show Related Articles By Tags, and after that option Related Articles Count .

So I choose YES to Show Related Articles By Tags, and for Related Articles Count i choose 1.
In my opinion it means that for each tag I must have only one related article, it means 7 different tags=7 related articles, is this right ?

Because now when I'm using this option with the parameters above, I have a large numbers of Related Articles, and it's not good sad.gif

Is there an option to control the number of this related articles( for example 5 or 7 ) ?

Thank you in advance wink.gif

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 14 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #7

Web Design Seo

Цитат
Is there an option to control the number of this related articles( for example 5 or 7 ) ?

Yes - Related Articles Count field.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ataman79
post Oct 14 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 399

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Oct 14 2011, 02:40 PM) *
Yes - Related Articles Count field.

Ok , but as I described above it didn't count me the articles right

I have 7 tags, I put Related Count field to 1, and even that it shows me more than 20 articles as related

Where is the mistake ?

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 6 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #9

Web Design Seo

Цитат(ataman79 @ Oct 14 2011, 06:18 PM) *
Where is the mistake ?

The mistake was that previous version of Advanced tags was compatible with Joomla 1.6 only. Today is released long waiting version for Joomla 1.7 - Advanced Tags 1.7.

Many new improvements are added - many fileds for ads also. At page of tag now you can show random ad (from google adsense or other ad network).

Component is free and Open Source. There are no subscription links or other advertising.

Whats new in Advanced tags 1.7?

1. All known bugs are fixed
2. Added are more fields for adsense code (five fields for bottom ads and five for top = 25 combinations). Random ad will be shown at every refresh of page (more money). You can add more fields with simple editing of config.xml file.
3. Option for native Joomla 1.7 SEF is added. In system plugin of component you can change urls of tags (better SEO)
4. Custom title at tag page (better SEO)
5. Rewritten and optimized php code (server load and performance)

Free Download: http://3dwebdesign.org/advanced-tags-joomla

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Dec 6 2011, 02:09 PM
Post #10

Web Design Seo

In first post in topic are added screenshots from component.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jan 31 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #11

Web Design Seo

v.1.7.2/1.5.2 of advanced tags for joomla is released today. Changes: bug fixes and cron job added.

How to activate cronjob in current version?
Just open url address (in browser or from cron job)
Код
/administrator/components/com_advanced_tags/cron.advancedtags.php

How-to is in first post in this topic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Feb 28 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #12

Web Design Seo

Today version of component for joomla 1.7/2.5 is updated (bug fix).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Nov 7 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #13

Web Design Seo

Today is released new version for Joomla 1.5 - advanced tags 1.5.3. Only Joomla 1.5 version is updated!

New version add SEO on next level!

New functions is added with integration with Joomla Scraper. Until now, component add as tags only one word keywords extracted from title. Now, when automatic articles are added, tag component count phrases in title and in body of article and add configured from you number of top key phrases as tags.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Oct 15 2013, 09:53 AM
Post #14

Web Design Seo

15 October 2013: version 1.7.3.1 for joomla 2.5 is released - fixed is bug in content plugin. Only Joomla 2.5 version is updated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
4FootyFans
post Jan 1 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 1,932

Hello

I thought I had configured Scraper properly.

However, if you click on any tag in an article, it returns only to the Home Page.

e.g.

Article:

http://www.4footyfans.com/football-news/pr...ick-for-swansea

There are 6 tags.

I look forward to learning what I have done wrong.

Best

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post Jan 2 2014, 07:13 AM
Post #16

Web Design Seo

4FootyFans, you must create in your website menu that point to advanced tags. Create and publish menu and advanced tags will start to work well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
4FootyFans
post Jan 2 2014, 03:21 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,932

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ Jan 2 2014, 07:13 AM) *
4FootyFans, you must create in your website menu that point to advanced tags. Create and publish menu and advanced tags will start to work well.

Great.

Thank you

Best

Eddie

+Quote Post
anakata
post May 18 2014, 11:16 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,024

When i enable System - Advanced Tags SEF plugin my site shows a blank screen and debugging says

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/anakata7/public_html/plugins/system/advancedTagsSef/advancedTagsSef.php on line 23"

Any help?

I was using this module and plugin while i was using a shared hosting
but it produces this error when i was transferred to a vps server. Maybe i haven't adjusted right a paremeter in php?

thanks in advance

This post has been edited by anakata: May 18 2014, 11:17 PM

+Quote Post
Web Design Seo
post May 19 2014, 07:33 AM
Post #19

Web Design Seo

You need mbstring installed on server.

--------------------

+Quote Post
anakata
post May 19 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 2,024

QUOTE (Web Design Seo @ May 19 2014, 07:33 AM) *
You need mbstring installed on server.

thank you.. I installed mbstring and everything is ok now.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsJoomla Vulnerable Extensions List
list with new Joomla exploits
30 Web Design Seo 10,508 20th June 2018 - 06:12 AM
Last post by: Web Design Seo
No new Pinned: Joomla Pagination Seo Plugin
SEO plugin for Joomla Pagination that work in all Joomla
61 Web Design Seo 45,324 13th March 2018 - 10:05 AM
Last post by: mxcpz